forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

he already know so have a boyfriend. he said
‘well, he isn’t here to stop me is he?’

I'll be there to stop in a heartbeat and no offense to him, but I feel like I can be a lot scarier than Jake

no offense either but i honestly,,, agree aha-

@Pickles group

oh people know. the school knows. parents know.
but nothing gets done. because his mum works for the school.
he has been reported many times and he doesn't even get a slap on the wrist so…

Sadly, this is what happens. I'd say beat him up, but you'd be the only one to get in trouble

Deleted user

anyway, enough talking about this.

todays aesthetic: wearing a jumper that a year ago was to small and it being oversized in ripped jeans and doc martins :)

Deleted user

I'll be there to stop in a heartbeat and no offense to him, but I feel like I can be a lot scarier than Jake

i can agree…i hate fighting , but i will slap a bitch.

Deleted user

i can agree…i hate fighting , but i will slap a bitch.

thanks bub xx

@Becfromthedead group

Be a bitch. We had one of those too, and the fucker avoided talking to me at all costs because I got smart with him a few too many times, and I mean, he still bothered others, but it sounds like you need to protect yourself first. If things escalate to the point where he’s being threatening or sends things like inappropriate pictures, you can bring that higher up, to like law enforcement.
Or get people to make it public that your school isn’t punishing this kind of behavior.

Deleted user

im an apathetic little bitch half the time so… yeah :)

@Becfromthedead group

It’s just- you can’t go around slinging blind insults. You have to be smart about it, and you’re all set. You gotta stay levelheaded and think of the things that would take someone aback without potentially getting you in trouble.

@Toaster group

I heard "harassment", where does this bitch live? I will give him the fight of his life.
I have noodle arms but I've got spirit, that's gotta count for something right?

Deleted user

ayyy I was just sexually harassed last night, sexual harassment buddiessssssssssss

@Toaster group

ayyy I was just sexually harassed last night, sexual harassment buddiessssssssssss

WOAH WAT?! WHO DID IT?! I NEED TO FIGHT SOMETHING???

Deleted user

discord idiot

@saor_illust school

ALRIGHT NIA WHO AM I FITING
IM BRING MY STABBY THINGS
AND ILL BRING MY SPIRIT TOO
i may not be very strong but at least i have the whatchamacallit- i cannot think of the word for the life of me! and no it's not spirit oh there we go motivation! at least i have strong motivation! ima kill him i swear-

@saor_illust school

discord idiot

cool who am i fiting with my stabby thingys???
lemme fite him! :)))))

@Pickles group

Hi at ten years old your should not be wanting to have sex with someone you should be playing with stuffed animals and sidewalk chalk there is something wrong with this boy oh wait that happens with a lot of boys. Huh. It would seem we're doing something wrong in raising them, wouldn't it