forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@ninj-is-by

Quarantine gives me an excuse for why I don't have a girlfriend.

Boys suck. Girls suck. People are awful. You don't need an excuse

A̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶

Deleted user

A̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶

and swallow bugs

@ninj-is-by

and swallow bugs

woah hold on there I don't think we are on the same page

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

oooohhh

eXCUSE ME! YOU! It's one thing to be gorgeous and a good singer and a theatre kid and love Phantom, BUT WHEN YOU START SMILING AND REMINDING ME I ALSO HAVE A POLKADOT DRESS-

ahem life isn't fair, people like this exist and I have to exist at the same time and not be pretty.

Deleted user

man now i wish i could watch you tube.. OMG THAT G NOTE FROM MCR HIT AND I FELT ALL THE FEELS!

Deleted user

I like thatt when I get made fun of for being ugly I can just come on here and smile :)

Deleted user

I like thatt when I get made fun of for being ugly I can just come on here and smile :)

I guarantee that you are not ugly

Deleted user

you're really attractive, honestly.

Deleted user

you're really attractive, honestly.

i bet you're an ANGEL! honestly i can be attracted to alot of people, but i bet you're a diamond in the ruff

Deleted user

:)))
Thanks y'all
And I just watched the new trolls movie and it said Gay Rights
now, I'm going to go make a punk pop and indie troll twins

Deleted user

:)))
Thanks y'all
And I just watched the new trolls movie and it said Gay Rights
now, I'm going to go make a punk pop and indie troll twins

Or…. lofi troll :)

@murphysgirl

Guys I think I might be having feelings for my (female) friend who recently put our relationship on pause and I don't know what to doooo help me 😰

@murphysgirl

Guys I think I might be having feelings for my (female) friend who recently put our relationship on pause and I don't know what to doooo help me 😰

Same???? and I don't know what to do either

It's like I can't help it because we were SO CLOSE and now I feel guilty because I think I have feelings for her and I'm very scared and lonely rn

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Same???? and I don't know what to do either

It's like I can't help it because we were SO CLOSE and now I feel guilty because I think I have feelings for her and I'm very scared and lonely rn

That happens. I dated my friend and then something went down, she broke my heart, and now I miss her, but she doesn't talk to me anymore…