forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

notices that i have freckles , dimples…and a semi cute smile.. oh goodness NO!

Deleted user

last night I and my sister were talking and I was complaining about not being able to find a girl that would just want to cuddle with me and that I wanted a gf to let me be big spoon and she handed me an actual small spoon and said that's your girlfriend now. I still don't know how to react to that.

hows quarantine going for you guys?

@Becfromthedead group

Family’s annoying. Online classes are annoying. I can’t see my fiancé. But otherwise it’s fine ig. I’ve had a lot more time to work on hobbies and stuff.

@Pickles group

Quarantine gives me an excuse for why I don't have a girlfriend.

Boys suck. Girls suck. People are awful. You don't need an excuse

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I don't have a phone, so my friend Gracie was letting me text this absolute cutie before we got quarantined…
They were so cool and I miss them so muchhhh they might've actually liked me and quarantine ruined it! Ughhhh

Deleted user

Reed, listen here, you lil shit, I've seen you. You're adorable and you make me very angry

I'm not, but alright

Fight me little dude yes you are

I am not small!!!
I am a healthy five six!!!!
I'll stab you!

@Tanehttac

Y'all the department head for my major has his pronouns listed as his email outro that is so cute and it makes me so happy

Deleted user

Quarantine has me realize how much i am my mother's child. oh gods please help me…

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I JUST WANT TO RECOMMEND SPIES ARE FOREVER, IT’S A MUSICAL (it’s about spies), IT’S AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE FOR FREE, AND IT OWNS MY SOUL AT THE MOMENT. THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A GAY SPY AND IT’S JUST SO GOOD HKFHSKGFJSBFKSNKCNSKCB I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH SO IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A GOOD MUSICAL TO WATCH WITH LGBTQ+ REPRESENTATION YOU SHOULD GO WATCH IT
I also have more musicals with LGBTQ+ representation if you’re interested
I can also put a link to where you can watch it (it’s professionally recorded and legal, not a bootleg)

Deleted user

oh, to have a smol girlfriend who would watch John Mulaney with me and let me play with her hair and wear my hoodies and cuddle™️

but also

oh, to have a tall boyfriend who would watch horror movies with me and play with my hair and let me wear his hoodies and cuddle™️
BiSeXuAl ThInGs

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

oh, to have a smol girlfriend who would watch John Mulaney with me and let me play with her hair and wear my hoodies and cuddle™️

but also

oh, to have a tall boyfriend who would watch horror movies with me and play with my hair and let me wear his hoodies and cuddle™️
BiSeXuAl ThInGs

I'm probably shorter than you can I audition for the role of girlfriend

Deleted user

but also

BiSeXuAl ThInGs

try me I'm 5'3

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

but also

BiSeXuAl ThInGs

try me I'm 5'3

Well so am I