forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Not you Blurry you're an amazing person I was talking about this "Kaiden" motherfucker

Thank you babe <3

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Hi Kaiden! Im a fluid pansexual potato. And i strongly disagree with what you just said. But technically, that doesn’t really matter. What matters is that what you’re saying is making some of us increasingly uncomfortable. And we’d rather you take this to a chat where people are comfortable chatting about this with you.(good luck finding that) also have a brilliant day being a homophobic beetroot that will soon sit alone in whatever place you live In and think about how sad it is to try and make you life better by making other people’s day miserable. Which you have failed to do.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 also gay hearts for all u peeps that are neither of the genders [insert strange american name i donut understand the nature of] was talking about

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Nonbinary! That's what neither gender is. And Genderfluid is switching between both genders depending on how you feel that day, and genderfluids can also have days where they're nonbinary too! (That's meeeeee!!) <3

@Moxie group

Really?? What about that process even remotely hints 'gay'?

Cause hot
And cute
And sometimes you can see her tummy
And it kinda messes her hair up but in a cute way

Deleted user

my girlfriend gave me her jacket today in return for one of my sweaters .3.

somehow i wasn’t questioned by father, who literally saw me wearing a different jacket when i left this morning, but we did have other things on our minds.

but it’s comfy and it smells of her and i love it

that’s all

Deleted user

I love girlfriends' hoodies
Or boyfriends'
Because… You know
Bisexual

Deleted user

i love my hoodies
because… you know
aroace**

i'll go home now…

Deleted user

i’ve never had a boyfriend so yea. Besides i think girls smell better than guys so

Deleted user

also being ace doesn’t stop you from having a significant other whose hoodies you can steal

that’s probably the most intimate thing I’ve done with her besides kiss and snuggle

Deleted user

also being ace doesn’t stop you from having a significant other whose hoodies you can steal

that’s probably the most intimate thing I’ve done with her besides kiss and snuggle