forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Aroace, if they're aro then no romantic attraction, so no SO

Also y'all really flexing, I haven't had an SO since like eighth grade and all we did was trade Pokemon cards and get embarrassed at the notion of holding hands lmao

…there's a reason I broke up with him XD but it was eighth grade so it wasn't really anything super meaningful anyways.

Deleted user

Aaaaah I didn’t see the edit I apologize Willow.

lmao actually my gf and I started dating in eighth grade and we broke up again in ninth because it was the start of high school. Now we’re both sophomores with similar interests again and we’re dating lol

tbh i didn’t mean to flex that much, i thought fellow LGBTQ+ members would like to know.

Deleted user

Really?? What about that process even remotely hints 'gay'?

well i saw this one really cute girl put on her hoodie in my math class and the total thing is kindof adorable, like halfway through it when she was adgusting her arms and the bottom of the hood (idk what to call it) was on her chin and her hood floped over so you could jus see her eyes. and i immediatly thought aww what a derp

Deleted user

I agree with bbgrl
Hoodies + Girls = <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3v

Deleted user

im trying to act straight for my mom so i can hang out with my gay friends, i told alot of lies this week but im goin to hell anyway (if it exists)
"no i mean girls can be cute but i would never date one"
"OooOooo that dude is attractive"
"no mom im talking to this boy i like"

@The-Magician group

Me: Is bisexual.
Also Me: Is genderfluid.
Again, Me: Owns too many hoodies to fit in one wardrobe.
Me as well: Tends to wear hoodies and jackets at the same time.
Finally, Me: Is chuckling because my art teacher is confused by me.

I was having a one-to-one with him yesterday, and I have used a lot of pictures of me for reference—and he knows they are me.
In one of them he said "you", another he said "she", and more than once he has said "he".
The pictures are of me, but in half of them apparently I don't look like me?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

^^ shrugs. I dunno. I've had people question who my drawings are unless there's a specific defining feature that shows it's a person. …Except my BF, he always gets who I was drawing even if I end up drawing someone by accident with different features.

Deleted user

Girls… Cute… Gender Queer peeps… Cute…
In other news, your local Fae King has one hell of a crush.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

ALSO I MAY NOT BE CERTAIN OF THIS, SO BE SURE TO CORRECT ME, BUT an lgbt insta account I follow posted an article about how in Germany, in 1918, a certain number of gay movies had started airing in cinemas, but right after was WW1. So they were practically all destroyed. Which means thaT there may now be a new argument if a potato sacked prick tells you that being lgbt is a coming of age thing….(it's called Anders als die ander I think???)