forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

She looked at me and nodded.
I'm 99% sure she's ace too, because of some offhand comments another friend made. She was RPing on Tumblr at lunch and I jokingly asked her if it was a smutty RP and she was like 'no I'm RPing with someone who's ace' and I was like 'oh ok' and then she showed me part of the RP and I asked who it was with and she said her but idk if it was the same RP
Also the kid I kinda came out to has the same name as me
Which is a bit weird

@PuffPoff

Is learning asl a thing that lgbtqa+ people do? Everyone in pride club at my school takes asl and I was wondering if that was a universal gay thing or…

@The-Magician group

Is learning asl a thing that lgbtqa+ people do? Everyone in pride club at my school takes asl and I was wondering if that was a universal gay thing or…

What is ASL?

Deleted user

What is ASL?

American Sign Language

I'm learning it, but I know no other people in the community who do.

@The-Magician group

Oh…. I don't know about ASL but I remember learning Makaton when I was in year 4 shrug
I only did that because I was friends with a boy who couldn't speak properly due to various disabilities..

@thehobbit

GUYS I TOOK 4 YEARS OF ASL AS MY FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!
i wouldnt of thought of asl as a LGBTQIA+ thing… but it is really fun and you get to be super dramatic and expressive. At my school it attracted the theatre people for that reason…. and a lot of us were LGBTQIA+ so….. I mean…. you may be onto something there

@Euric_Knight

I'm currently reading BEN Drowned cause it's really popular and yet I haven't read it yet TTvTT also it came out 9 years ago but I got into creepypasta two days ago so

@thehobbit

WHO KNEW THAT THIS WEEK IS AROMANTIC-SPECTRUM AWARENESS WEEK????
Because I haven't seen it mentioned on here and I think y'all should know!