Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

hi

i just came out

and holy shit

my folks were cool with it

That’s fantastic! I’m glad it worked out! You’re so lucky!

@Fyrebird

@"(I’M-GAY)The-Little-Weeabo-Is-Very-Happy.-That-Doesn’t-Mean-She-Won’t-Sell-Her-Soul-To-Satan-To-Make-Tododeku-Canon."

that's great!! (also i LOVE ur username it's amazing)

@thehobbit

is it possible to have a "oh god that person is hot" moment but the feeling is completely aesthetic… because that just happened

@thehobbit

in my high school's production of 1984, you know, the super creepy dystopian book that really accurately portrays modern America?
well there's a torture scene in there, and the person who is torturing the main character is supposed to throw a chair back towards the back of the stage at one point.
instead what happened is he ended up throwing the chair into the audience and hitting several people…… without breaking character

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

hi

i just came out

and holy shit

my folks were cool with it

That great!! I'm so happy for you! I'm sure it feels amazing to have parents who are cool with it!

@PuffPoff

casually sneaks onto this forum while surrounded by family memebers who don't know I'm pan

@PuffPoff

Aldlgkahhfkgkab my family is talking about how there shouldn't be so many gay couples in shows but I'm not out to them yet so I have to keep my mouth shut

@Euric_Knight

Jeez I'm at a friends house and we were playing Minecraft and I made a rainbow house and named a bunch of wolves gay and called them my gays

@HighPockets group

I might have lowkey come out to someone yesterday?
I was showing her some incorrect quotes with my characters and she was watching YouTube and drawing, and then she clicked out of Google and I saw that her background was a ton of pride flags, and I awkwardly touched the ace one and smiled but I didn't say anything cuz it was quiet worktime and I didn't want the whole class to know.
So yeah.