forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Me being the best person on the planet completely forgot about Valentine’s Day exsisting then forgot anything I got for Emi so now I’m really guilty… so I’m waiting for my anti depressants to show up in my life.

@actual-fandom-trash

Happy Valentine's Day my gays! Hope you have someone to give a Valentine to if you want. And if you're thinking about taking a leap of faith of any kind, good luck! Also friendly reminder that you don't need to have a Valentine's to deserve love. And if you want a Valentine, well I've opted to be anyone and everyone's so helloooo!

Deleted user

My life is saved, cardinations are still on sale for two dollars a and that’s exactly what I have! I AM A PROUD LESBIAN!

@Mercury Beta Tester

Too young to be excessively worrying about dating imo. Is this an American fixation?

What's 'dating imo'??

IMO = In My Opinion

Deleted user

To depressed to care about anyone but Emi. Those anti depressants can’t come any slower….

@The-Magician group

Too young to be excessively worrying about dating imo. Is this an American fixation?

What's 'dating imo'??

IMO = In My Opinion

Ah!! I see!
Tbh I don't know what is so good about dating, they all end up causing you pain one way or another

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

People like to say that love is forever, and that Eros is immortal. But love comes and goes, and Eros dies when your heart breaks.

But that's okay. Because he is reborn anew when you find another passion!