forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@The-Magician group

People like to say that love is forever, and that Eros is immortal. But love comes and goes, and Eros dies when your heart breaks.

But that's okay. Because he is reborn anew when you find another passion!

Well then apparently Eros died 3 years ago 😂😂 and he yet to be reborn 😂😂

Deleted user

14, almost 15, well I will be on March 5th

ack you have the same birthday as my brother and also two days before my other brothers….

Oof. I also have band practice on my birthday. I’m kind of glad, being with Emi for more then 55 minutes on a school day… not being with my bitch very weird sister.

@thehobbit

im in my first year of college….. that's an age range right?
also my first class got cancelled so now I don't have to go outside in the rain unless im getting food!!!

@The-Magician group

also my first class got cancelled so now I don't have to go outside in the rain unless im getting food!!!

American college or UK college?

@actual-fandom-trash

Kinda weird lol, but it's okay I guess. How's yours?

Now that I'm actually done with the test and I can be on Notebook it's alright. It's so lonely in the testing room and im still stuck here all day but i have nothing to do so i can be on notebook

@thehobbit

American college or UK college?

American college

@The-Magician group

Quick question, how old is everyone? I understand if you dont want to share, but I'm curious

I'm 11

H.O.L.Y.M.O.T.H.E.R.O.F.Z.E.U.S!!!
You're so young!! Such a cinnamon roll 😱😱😱🙊🙊

Deleted user

Lol nope, I’m an insecure 14 year old with a lot of issues. I should just not exist anymore…

Deleted user

I’m just really pissed off. Some random ass dude bumped into me, didn’t apologize even though he looked at me in the eyes, and he did it WHILE I was darkly shading! The line that was made from the mistake won’t fully erase! I’m so pissed!