forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

starts homework
wHeN yOuR lEgS dOn'T wOrK liKe ThEy UsE tO bEfOrE

Lolssss

Me marching for thirteen minutes in marching band because I’m a stick with many diseases and issues…

Deleted user

starts homework
wHeN yOuR lEgS dOn'T wOrK liKe ThEy UsE tO bEfOrE

Me sitting wrong on my bumb knee while doing CPR to a training dummy

Me sitting knees apart butt on floor

Deleted user

I HAVE FOUND THE THING THAT DESCRIBES ME… WAIT FOR IT… IN A FAN FIC!

Yes, they only just met, but Logan has noticed Virgil in the back of some of his classes, has noticed the dreary boy who walks into class every Tuesday with a Red Bull. Logan likes him. Logan wants to spend more time with him.

Oh, god. Logan has a squish.

A second squish.

Deleted user

It''s becuase I'm aromantic! But I'm also a hopeless romanticcccccccccccccccccccccccc

@thehobbit

I HAVE FOUND THE THING THAT DESCRIBES ME… WAIT FOR IT… IN A FAN FIC!

Yes, they only just met, but Logan has noticed Virgil in the back of some of his classes, has noticed the dreary boy who walks into class every Tuesday with a Red Bull. Logan likes him. Logan wants to spend more time with him.

Oh, god. Logan has a squish.

A second squish.

OMG IS THAT A SANDERS SIDES FANFIC?!?!?!?!?! I WANNA READ IT!!! WHERE IS IT???? HOW CAN i FIND IT???????

@thehobbit

ALSO THE BEST THING JUST HAPPENED GUYS!!
So I was talking with my therapist and she tells me she has a question and cant figure out how to word it. what she ends up saying is, "So tell me about your Ace ring. When did you start wearing it? What does it mean to you?" And at first I was nervous because like….. last time I mentioned Asexuality to her…. I didnt do it very well and it ended up being a very not related conversation. What happened was I was able to explain to her why I wear it and why being Ace can still be isolating even in a Christian environment, just in subtler ways and I told her that I went to the club on Tuesday and she was super supportive and super happy for me that I had found people that could relate to me and it was just so good and I wanted to share because it's just so crazy that me gong to club lined up with her asking me and me being able to have the words to explain everything….. it just went so well and I feel so happy and comfy and valid.
and my therapist said that some of the things I described to her she could relate to… so my therapist might be Asexual too and that's just like …… wow that's crazy, but like yeah, just figured Id share the happiness and love and support!!

@RedTheLoveless

It's a Kankri head with very fabulous legs attached and above it says "Set the gay free or get triggered"

I approve of this message

👌 10/10

Deleted user

breaks through the wall kIDS LOVES COOL CAT (is actually in pain.)

@The-Magician group

I somehow only found out JUST NOW that Arospec Awareness Week is NEXT MONTH!!!!!
FEBRUARY 17-23!!!!!
GUYS IM EXCITED!!!

Can someone explain Arospec to me please?

@actual-fandom-trash

I somehow only found out JUST NOW that Arospec Awareness Week is NEXT MONTH!!!!!
FEBRUARY 17-23!!!!!
GUYS IM EXCITED!!!

Can someone explain Arospec to me please?

Arospec is the Aromantic spectrum. There's also acespec which is the asexual sprctrum