forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Crisis

Hey guys
Off topic
But I kinda have a boyfriend now, but I haven't come out to him so I'm kinda scared about that

Oh… OK… I dunno how to deal with this, sorry, Sol…

You're fine, I'm just a little concerned, lol

@Crisis

Yeah. So I literally have to pretend to be straight to be treated right at home

Oh. Damn. Why don't you just kick their asses and make them deal with it?

Im only fifteen. I have to live with them for now. Might as well be fun

That really sucks, I'm very sorry

@basil_

Hey guys
Off topic
But I kinda have a boyfriend now, but I haven't come out to him so I'm kinda scared about that

Ayyyyy me tooooo

@Crisis

Hey guys
Off topic

Ayyyyy me tooooo

Ayyyyy

@basil_

Hey guys
Off topic

Ayyyyy me tooooo

Ayyyyy

Ayyyyy idk what to do about coming out to himmm

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Remind me to not drink 3 cups of hot chocolate in one day without also drinking a sufficient amount water because not only am I exhausted, but I have a headache and feel just a tad bit sick. Was it worth it? At the time, yes. Now? No. Would I recommend it? No. That is where I stand.

Deleted user

Remind me to not drink 3 cups of hot chocolate in one day without also drinking a sufficient amount water because not only am I exhausted, but I have a headache and feel just a tad bit sick. Was it worth it? At the time, yes. Now? No. Would I recommend it? No. That is where I stand.

This is a reminder
You fucked up, don't do it again.

This is a reminder

Thank you.

@RedTheLoveless

cuddles, always cuddles

especially if it's the good kind of hair pulling

goddammit chicken nugget you made me snort so loud that the entire classroom went silent before Jezuka yelled "MY KnEES" and I just lost my shit

Deleted user

This is a reminder

Thank you.

Your welcome
another reminder: Putting frozen tatertots in the microwave for two minutes makes them taste like hashbrowns from mickdonalds.

@_sleeby_rat_

cuddles, always cuddles

especially if it's the good kind of hair pulling

goddammit chicken nugget you made me snort so loud that the entire classroom went silent before Jezuka yelled "MY KnEES" and I just lost my shit

LMAO OH MY FUCKING GOD

This is a reminder

Thank you.

Your welcome
another reminder: Putting frozen tatertots in the microwave for two minutes makes them taste like hashbrowns from mickdonalds.

Life hack

Deleted user

This is a reminder

Thank you.

Your welcome

Life hack

Fuck yeah
Also a daily insight: Remeber to fucking charge your phone

This is a reminder

Thank you.

Your welcome

Life hack

Fuck yeah

Yes

Deleted user

This is a reminder

Thank you.

Your welcome

Life hack

Fuck yeah

Yes

Becuase I started to scroll through Tumblr and my phone died

This is a reminder

Thank you.

Your welcome

Life hack

Fuck yeah

Yes

Becuase I started to scroll through Tumblr and my phone died

Oops