forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

hi! i'm biromantic grey-asexual! I also use they/them pronouns! god, I hate the closet. yeet.

Hi! How are you? I'm Shuri… If you need help, just seek me out and I'll try to accommodate you!

@SaltyLasagna

I snuck into the bathroom… Wassup?

hi Shuri!

How are you?

finally resting, I'm staying in the office and resting my head against the wall to relieve some pain in my neck and it's wonderful bc I haven't gotten to do this at all today

@TeamMezzo group

hi! i'm biromantic grey-asexual! I also use they/them pronouns! god, I hate the closet. yeet.

Hi! How are you? I'm Shuri… If you need help, just seek me out and I'll try to accommodate you!

Okay! I just honestly need a place where I can be the gay potato that I am xD

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Okay! I just honestly need a place where I can be the gay potato that I am xD

Then you found it!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

hi Shuri!

How are you?

finally resting, I'm staying in the office and resting my head against the wall to relieve some pain in my neck and it's wonderful bc I haven't gotten to do this at all today

Taking a shower might help… I know how it feels… My hand is a pain…

Deleted user

The Maple has materialized. What will you do?
~Chat
~Ignore
~Bully and slander until she kills herself! (Most common choice)

@SaltyLasagna

hi Shuri!

How are you?

I can hardly keep my head up anymore and I still have to put up decorations when I get home so I'll probably just end up passing out on the couch later

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

hi Shuri!

How are you?

I can hardly keep my head up anymore and I still have to put up decorations when I get home so I'll probably just end up passing out on the couch later

Ah. I see…

@TeamMezzo group

How about you? How's the party going?

Annoying… Even my tol crybaby wants to be left alone now…

oof. if it makes you feel any better, I just flunked a test. pray for my ap English grade

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

aww… I'm sorry dude

It's cool… We took the whole day off to be fluffy gay bois but then this happened… I'm thinking of kicking everyone out…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

oof. if it makes you feel any better, I just flunked a test. pray for my ap English grade

You'll do better next time!

Deleted user

The Maple has materialized. What will you do?
~Chat
~Ignore
~Bully and slander until she kills herself! (Most common choice)

Option four.
~Show some love!

^-^

@SaltyLasagna

aww… I'm sorry dude

It's cool… We took the whole day off to be fluffy gay bois but then this happened… I'm thinking of kicking everyone out…

big oof
if it's really bothering you, just tell everyone you don't feel well and that you might have to end the party early.

@TeamMezzo group

You'll do better next time!

hehehehehe it was a novel thing and it suckedddd the novel was boring af xD

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

aww… I'm sorry dude

big oof
if it's really bothering you, just tell everyone you don't feel well and that you might have to end the party early.

I'm not gonna lie… I feel fine… But I'm slightly pissed because we were gonna binge the rest of InuYasha…

@SaltyLasagna

aww… I'm sorry dude

big oof

I'm not gonna lie… I feel fine… But I'm slightly pissed because we were gonna binge the rest of InuYasha…

ahhhhhhh I never finished it but I really want to :(

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

aww… I'm sorry dude

big oof

ahhhhhhh I never finished it but I really want to :(

I just want us to be alone and gay… Is that so much to ask…