forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Guys… GUYS! MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO THROW ME A PARTY FOR NO REASON and it's both annoying and endearing…

SHURI APPRECIATION PARTY!!!

No… It's because her 'ship' came true… When she found out I was with the tol crybaby she went nuts…

Fucking fujoshis…

I'M A FUJOSHI

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Guys… GUYS! MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO THROW ME A PARTY FOR NO REASON and it's both annoying and endearing…

No… It's because her 'ship' came true… When she found out I was with the tol crybaby she went nuts…

Fucking fujoshis…

I'M A FUJOSHI

Yeah but you're OK…

Deleted user

Fucking fujoshis…

I'M A FUJOSHI

Yeah but you're OK…

YAY!

Deleted user

wtf is a fujoshi

Girls who obsess over gay bois in anime and sometimes IRL…

What Shuri said

Deleted user

wtf is a fujoshi

Oh then I’m definitely that. I have a real life OTP that has been crushed and proven wrong by both but I still ship it like crazy. And did I mention that I love gayships in anime more then straight ones? EXCEPT FOR NALU BUT THEY ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION

Deleted user

wtf is a fujoshi

Oh then I’m definitely that. I have a real life OTP that has been crushed and proven wrong by both but I still ship it like crazy. And did I mention that I love gayships in anime more then straight ones? EXCEPT FOR NALU BUT THEY ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION

IKR NJIHBUGV&F^CD%

Deleted user

YOU WATCH FAIRY TAIL? OH MY SODNXNXNJSJSJSKS
ALSO I just remembered something from fourth grade and it’s hillarious. Anyone want to hear it?

@SaltyLasagna

wtf is a fujoshi

oh… I like all kinds of ships, but lean heavily toward gay and lesbian ships… does that make me a fujoshi??

Deleted user

oh… I like all kinds of ships, but lean heavily toward gay and lesbian ships… does that make me a fujoshi??

I seccond this question.

Deleted user

wtf is a fujoshi

Well, there's Fujoshi(Gay) and Fudanshi(Lesbian).

@SaltyLasagna

wtf is a fujoshi

uhhhh shit does that make me both then???? I mean I've got a few straight ships but I find most of them boring because they're everywhere and it's so easy to make them super cliche

Deleted user

wtf is a fujoshi

uhhhh shit does that make me both then???? I mean I've got a few straight ships but I find most of them boring because they're everywhere and it's so easy to make them super cliche

YUS. I'M BOTH

Deleted user

YOU WATCH FAIRY TAIL? OH MY SODNXNXNJSJSJSKS
ALSO I just remembered something from fourth grade and it’s hillarious. Anyone want to hear it?

i wanna hear it

So I was in class, and I was a SPECIAL LITTLE SHIT so I went to a special little reading group becuase I read on a kindergarten level because I’m a dumb little shot. We were reading some book about some spoiled little shit. I roasted the teacher by saying she acted like her, then the teacher looked at me funny. She told me. “Kylee! That’s so rude! Apologize!”
The other three were bursting out laughing, and then I said. “What? I didn’t say anything bad, I said the truth.”
She then called my mom, my mother found the storie amusing and took me home, she told me that what I did was hillarious, but not good. Good thing the teacher forgave me, because my mom rewarded me for standing up for myself, even though I didn’t know I was talking back. I was very confused.