forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

dude fingerless gloves are like the coolest thing ever. I put them on and I'm like fuck yeah look at me peasants with your fingered gloves. Bow.

@SaltyLasagna

lmao I have fingerless gloves somewhere but they have the bigass shield from zelda on them that's like a big patch that kinda annoys me

that's cool though????

@actual-fandom-trash

Fingerless gloves are amazing and I don't own any but I'd love to one day. And people who wear fingerless gloves are automatically beautiful. (but everyone is beautiful lol)

Deleted user

I loudly sung AND I'MMMMMMMM GONNAAAAAA SWIIINNNNG FROMMM DA CHANDELIHEEEERREEEE (Sia. She's a great artist, I'd recommend her.) and my brother, like the beautiful boi he is, shouted "That sounds dangerous."

He is an icon. I love him for it. We also went to a poetry club and wrote poetry, so I'm feeling happy.

@RebeccArt

does anyone know where I can immediately buy a tortoise in person/online besides frickn petco/petsmart cause i need to find one before christmas

Deleted user

does anyone know where I can immediately buy a tortoise in person/online besides frickn petco/petsmart cause i need to find one before christmas

No?

Petco is a good option.