forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SaltyLasagna

How about you? How's the party going?

Annoying… Even my tol crybaby wants to be left alone now…

aww… I'm sorry dude

It's cool… We took the whole day off to be fluffy gay bois but then this happened… I'm thinking of kicking everyone out…

big oof
if it's really bothering you, just tell everyone you don't feel well and that you might have to end the party early.

I'm not gonna lie… I feel fine… But I'm slightly pissed because we were gonna binge the rest of InuYasha…

ahhhhhhh I never finished it but I really want to :(

I just want us to be alone and gay… Is that so much to ask…

mood though

@TeamMezzo group

How about you? How's the party going?

Annoying… Even my tol crybaby wants to be left alone now…

aww… I'm sorry dude

It's cool… We took the whole day off to be fluffy gay bois but then this happened… I'm thinking of kicking everyone out…

big oof
if it's really bothering you, just tell everyone you don't feel well and that you might have to end the party early.

I'm not gonna lie… I feel fine… But I'm slightly pissed because we were gonna binge the rest of InuYasha…

ahhhhhhh I never finished it but I really want to :(

I just want us to be alone and gay… Is that so much to ask…

i feel you, i never get to be alone and gay.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Oh. Shit. That sucks.

perks of being in the closet, right? hehehehehehe

Hah. Fortunately for me, I just punch anyone who wants to talk shit… I'd prefer my family not know… Not because I'm worried it's going to be awkward or anything, it's just their hella overdramatic…

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Oh. Shit. That sucks.

Hah. Fortunately for me, I just punch anyone who wants to talk shit… I'd prefer my family not know… Not because I'm worried it's going to be awkward or anything, it's just their hella overdramatic…

Me.

Deleted user

I wish I was still in the closet…. my coming out has brought nothing but shit to me

@TeamMezzo group

Oh. Shit. That sucks.

my folks go to westboro… i ain't comin out not for nothin

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Oh. Shit. That sucks.

my folks go to westboro… i ain't comin out not for nothin

Interesting… That sucks.