forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@_sleeby_rat_

ugh I feel you man. my chem teacher's a lowkey psycho and instead of offering retakes and whatnot she makes us schedule appointments to feed her ego

@SaltyLasagna

Yeah…
He's an ass who doesn' care if you cry, have a panic attack or anything in his class

oh gosh that sounds like my English teacher
I asked him not to call me out in class because it's triggered panic attacks more than once and he was basically like "lol no I do what I want"

@actual-fandom-trash

Yeah…
He's an ass who doesn' care if you cry, have a panic attack or anything in his class

I asked him not to call me out in class because it's triggered panic attacks more than once and he was basically like "lol no I do what I want"

that's a terrible teacher. Sorry for you guys
my teachers are just really boring except for this one who everyone has a mutual hatred for

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Last time a teacher tried to bullshit me they nearly got their head slammed into their desk and they knew it would happen too… I mean I almost got suspended but meh…

After that there was lots of animosity between me and that teacher, but it was worth it…

@SaltyLasagna

Yeah…

that's a terrible teacher. Sorry for you guys
my teachers are just really boring except for this one who everyone has a mutual hatred for

yeah… I used to love him as a teacher but after that, we kind of developed a mutual disrespect for each other

Deleted user

I'm about to cry and we still have 15 min in the class…
I'm shaking in my seat and my anxiety has already been actin up today

@_sleeby_rat_

yeah our chem teacher is a weirdo who's like 60 but dresses like she's 20. then we've got the terror that is any of the english teachers (specifically the guy with jesus hair), the fucking 70-something pedo gym teacher, and more

@SaltyLasagna

I'm sorry… I really hope you start to feel better. Try to focus on thoughts that make you feel calm, at least until you can get out of class.

Deleted user

I'm sorry… I really hope you start to feel better. Try to focus on thoughts that make you feel calm, at least until you can get out of class.

I'm out… I'm in lunch now…

Deleted user

Ah. I'm shopping for presents… And there's this weird dude tripping outside the store… It's getting really annoying…

Oof I had that one time while I was working a girl scout booth. He kept asking if we knew where he could get some meth