forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

And right now I have sweet cinnamon roll Jensen, who also had to deal with dick #2 because he literally would not leave us alone. We had to block him on everything, I even blocked his cell.

So yeah, my dating life has literally been hit or miss.

Red… I want to coddle you and wrap you in fluffy blankets, and feed you, and protect you…

@Becfromthedead group

And right now I have sweet cinnamon roll Jensen, who also had to deal with dick #2 because he literally would not leave us alone. We had to block him on everything, I even blocked his cell.

So you’re at least in a pretty good place now then? I’m glad.

@Alexandria-don’t-touch-my-COOKIES!!

TIME TO MURDER DICK #2 BECAUSE IM BOUT TO THROW HANDS WHO THE FICK IS WITH ME

DID I MENTION THAT IM 4’10 OF PURE FUCKING ANGER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE DICK #1 & 2 BETTER WATCH OUT BEFOR I BOP THERE ASS SIX FEET UNDER!

I'll fly you out here to Cali, let's do it my fellow smol…

LETS GO!
(IF I LIVED IN CALI I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THERE HOUSE NUMBER AND NUMBER SO I WOULD BOP THERE ASS BUT SADLY I LIVE IN SHITTY OHI FUCKING O

@RedTheLoveless

Red… I want to coddle you and wrap you in fluffy blankets, and feed you, and protect you…

lmao Shuri I'm not a puppy
But that is very appreciated

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You're OUR little pupper… Love you darling, tell Jensen hey!

@RedTheLoveless

Thankfully, yes. I'm definitely in a better place now than where I was… I'm just pissed that they were able to take advantage of me like some sort of toy

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

DID I MENTION THAT IM 4’10 OF PURE FUCKING ANGER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE DICK #1 & 2 BETTER WATCH OUT BEFOR I BOP THERE ASS SIX FEET UNDER!

LETS GO!
(IF I LIVED IN CALI I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THERE HOUSE NUMBER AND NUMBER SO I WOULD BOP THERE ASS BUT SADLY I LIVE IN SHITTY OHI FUCKING O

California is OK once ypu get past the gangbangers, and the WAAAY too much fire, and the economy…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Thankfully, yes. I'm definitely in a better place now than where I was… I'm just pissed that they were able to take advantage of me like some sort of toy

You beat them, doll… Keep pushing forward…

@RedTheLoveless

LETS GO!

Lmao I wish
I know exactly where dick #2 lives. Dick #1 is off at college in nevada so idek

LETS GO!

California is OK once ypu get past the gangbangers, and the WAAAY too much fire, and the economy…

Ohio has a shit ton of astronauts and presidents we also most of the time have the decision in who becomes president or not so that’s a plus but I have nothing to do with that because I’m 13 woot woot….

@RedTheLoveless

Lmao are you sure about that
I'm a v agressive pupper
I bite, I swear

But love ya too Shuri, I'll tell Jensen you said hey

Lmao are you sure about that
I'm a v agressive pupper
I bite, I swear

But love ya too Shuri, I'll tell Jensen you said hey

It is ok an aggressive pupper can be nice to who it likes just not who it doesn’t! And we have cookies

@RedTheLoveless

Can I rip off his head and shit down his neck?

Very interesting image… but he deserves it

I did not catch this, and am disappointed in myself for that. This is glorious. Please do this if you ever see him.