forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Dang, y’all can ice skate… What I would give for that kind of coordination.

Lots of footwork from boxing, balance from wrestling, and flexibility from martial arts will do that to you… I can't do much fancy stuff, but I czn do enough to make my girlfriend look good.
(We go ice-skating before every episode of the show!)

I went ice skating with a friend once… I spent the whole time on my butt and left wet and freezing, so never again. I can’t even roller skate, so I don’t see any point anymore.

@RedTheLoveless

Are we still swapping dating stories because hoo boi my dating life is either hit or miss and I have some stories to tell, if you want to hear them, of course

@Alexandria-don’t-touch-my-COOKIES!!

mY DAD FORGOT ABOUT OUR CHURCHES SKATING THING AND SO WE DIDN’T GO THIS YEAR AND I AM REALLY MAD BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO TRY AND WEAR MY YURI ON ICE JACKET ASDFGHJKL

That sucks… I'm great at ice-skating, and I LOVE YURI!!: ON ICE!
cries

AHHHH YURIIIIIII

Heheheh…

Noooo

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Are we still swapping dating stories because hoo boi my dating life is either hit or miss and I have some stories to tell, if you want to hear them, of course

Let us hear them, Red!

@RedTheLoveless

Alrighty so a few years ago there was this dick named Travis, and he mentally manipulated me and physically abused me to the point where my only escape from him was him graduating. He would force me to kiss him and he would pin me against floors and I couldn't fight back because I thought I could make myself like it, as that's what he was training me to do by manipulation. He mafe me hate myself to the point of changing myself for his sake. Later this year, Travis sent me a text after I told him never to contact me again, which prompted me to absolutely rip him to shreds. Did I mention he was super homophobic and hated when I told him "no" and "please stop"? Cuz yeah, that's a thing.

Then there was the sweet cinnamon roll named Gene. He would never do something that would intentionally hurt me. But one problem… I realized I was really fucking gay and had to cut it off with him. Later this year, he came out to me as panromantic, heavy emphasis on him being asexual. I'm so proud to be able to call him one of my best friends to this day.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

That first one… I've known people who've experienced that… I'm the guy they call to punch dickwads like that… Can I murder him?

And the second one… Well, that's awesome!

@Alexandria-don’t-touch-my-COOKIES!!

That first one… I've known people who've experienced that… I'm the guy they call to punch dickwads like that… Can I murder him?

I’ll murder him to and shit you did! But back to DICK #1 bout to bop his ass six feet under

@RedTheLoveless

Then this year, another douchey dick came after me, but much more sly than Travis. I wont say his name because it still triggers me. I believe he was a sociopath of sorts, as he manipulated me emotionally. He made me dependent on him, all the while making me believe the illusion that I was the one in control. He would make me feel guilty when I told him "no". He would lie right to my face and when I confronted him about probelms or just small issues, his only response was "calm down babe. relax" and never really doing anything about it. He kept up this facade until he finally cut me off. My sneaking suspicion is that he hoped I would kill myself. And after learning about his lies, not only that is job was being a fucking drug dealer but also that he cheated on me multiple times with different people, I basically battled with him to leave me the fuck alone.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I’ll murder him to and shit you did! But back to DICK #1 bout to bop his ass six feet under

Like I said… I'm the guy to call… I've had to punch abusive assholes…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Then this year, another douchey dick came after me, but much more sly than Travis. I wont say his name because it still triggers me. I believe he was a sociopath of sorts, as he manipulated me emotionally. He made me dependent on him, all the while making me believe the illusion that I was the one in control. He would make me feel guilty when I told him "no". He would lie right to my face and when I confronted him about probelms or just small issues, his only response was "calm down babe. relax" and never really doing anything about it. He kept up this facade until he finally cut me off. My sneaking suspicion is that he hoped I would kill myself. And after learning about his lies, not only that is job was being a fucking drug dealer but also that he cheated on me multiple times with different people, I basically battled with him to leave me the fuck alone.

Can I rip off his head and shit down his neck?

@Becfromthedead group

There’s nothing I want more for you than better luck and the purest, kindest of love in the future. No one deserves to go through that, and no one has the right to treat another human being like that.

@RedTheLoveless

And right now I have sweet cinnamon roll Jensen, who also had to deal with dick #2 because he literally would not leave us alone. We had to block him on everything, I even blocked his cell.

So yeah, my dating life has literally been hit or miss.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

TIME TO MURDER DICK #2 BECAUSE IM BOUT TO THROW HANDS WHO THE FICK IS WITH ME

DID I MENTION THAT IM 4’10 OF PURE FUCKING ANGER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE DICK #1 & 2 BETTER WATCH OUT BEFOR I BOP THERE ASS SIX FEET UNDER!

I'll fly you out here to Cali, let's do it my fellow smol…

@RedTheLoveless

Trust me guys, I'm not one to condone murder but please rip their fucking heads off because if you dont then I will next time i see either of them