forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

That’s not bad. You should never date someone you think you won’t do well with. If that means looking picky, so be it.

I know how it is… And I know they understand, so I usually tey not to feel bad about it…

@_sleeby_rat_

yeah, like I've known people to date someone just for their looks even though they didn't like the person and I don't get that? like wouldn't that end up badly?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

yeah, like I've known people to date someone just for their looks even though they didn't like the person and I don't get that? like wouldn't that end up badly?

It usually does… I've seen it fall apart and it gets really, really toxic… People dating for that reason should just stop…

@Norepinephrinxx

I'm 16
Never had a proper crush
Never known anyone to have a crush on me
Never dated
Never been asked out
Never asked someone out
Never kissed anyone
…my love life is none existent but I'm chill with it

It's good that you're chill with it… Keep looking… You'll find someone!

Thanks, some times im like I wish I could have romance in my life but then other times it's like….theres not even anyone I really want a relationship with XD

@blue_topaz

If you ever meet someone worth being with, that’s the only time romance is worth pursuing.

That's right…

Definitely

Lol just gotta find a person like that that likes me back XD

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

If you ever meet someone worth being with, that’s the only time romance is worth pursuing.

That's right…

Definitely

If you need advice, Shuri is here…

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I’m going to be 16 in less than a month and I’ve had tons of crushes. But, none of the, have ever worked out. I’ve never liked anyone mutually. It’s always one-sided and on my side. And I usually say something and they then always tell me that they do not feel the same. I think the problem is that I want a serious-ish relationship, and I take it kinda seriously, so I act like it’s a big deal. I think it’s actually better that I wait until I’m older for that reason. Because then, I can hopefully have a wholesome relationship with a mature adult while I am also a mature adult.

@blue_topaz

That's right…

Definitely

Lol advice is one thing I definitely need

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I’m going to be 16 in less than a month and I’ve had tons of crushes. But, none of the, have ever worked out. I’ve never liked anyone mutually. It’s always one-sided and on my side. And I usually say something and they then always tell me that they do not feel the same. I think the problem is that I want a serious-ish relationship, and I take it kinda seriously, so I act like it’s a big deal. I think it’s actually better that I wait until I’m older for that reason. Because then, I can hopefully have a wholesome relationship with a mature adult while I am also a mature adult.

That's a good idea… Always be your best… Never stop getting smarter, stronger or more of a better person, inside and out. Never stop growing. Work on your flaws and take pride in looking good. You'll find someone!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

That's right…

Definitely

Lol advice is one thing I definitely need

See the post above this one!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

mY DAD FORGOT ABOUT OUR CHURCHES SKATING THING AND SO WE DIDN’T GO THIS YEAR AND I AM REALLY MAD BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO TRY AND WEAR MY YURI ON ICE JACKET ASDFGHJKL

That sucks… I'm great at ice-skating, and I LOVE YURI!!: ON ICE!
cries

@Becfromthedead group

I was the same way. It’s really hard wanting a relationship when you realize that no one else around you takes them seriously, and that a lot of people just date around. It’s not a bad idea to wait, but if you’re lucky, you might find someone who thinks the same way. I wish the best for you.

@basil_

mY DAD FORGOT ABOUT OUR CHURCHES SKATING THING AND SO WE DIDN’T GO THIS YEAR AND I AM REALLY MAD BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO TRY AND WEAR MY YURI ON ICE JACKET ASDFGHJKL

cries

AHHHH YURIIIIIII

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Dang, y’all can ice skate… What I would give for that kind of coordination.

Lots of footwork from boxing, balance from wrestling, and flexibility from martial arts will do that to you… I can't do much fancy stuff, but I czn do enough to make my girlfriend look good.
(We go ice-skating before every episode of the show!)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

cries

AHHHH YURIIIIIII

Heheheh…