forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@basil_

I am kind of confusion becuase we’ve been flirting back and forth for a long time and we’ve kind of been a thing for a while and today he asked me if he could call me his girlfriend and I was like sure
So….

@Euric_Knight

Their name is spelled "dik dik" but pronounced "xylophone" and it's great.

Yeah I looked it up a while ago when I saw it on tumblr and yeah that's not correct

@blue_topaz

Yeah…but he’s like one of my best friends so it’ll be okay

I'm sure it'll be awesome, don't worry about a thing
My best friend is literally the most antisocial person out there and hey, she has a boyfriend and is doing more than fine

@basil_

Yeah…but he’s like one of my best friends so it’ll be okay

I'm sure it'll be awesome, don't worry about a thing
My best friend is literally the most antisocial person out there and hey, she has a boyfriend and is doing more than fine

Thanks😊😊

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Yeah… I'm not a very social guy either, and my reputation is maybe so-so, but I'm in a relationship… And if I can manage that, well, you definitely can! I believe in you!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

No problem KMart! Remember to brush your teeth and hair extra, wash your face and hands more, and do everything you can to look your best!

If you need fashion advice, I'm here!

@_sleeby_rat_

finger guns like 99% of people who have ever liked me didn't know I wasn't straight

otherwise the only time I ever had the opportunity to date someone was this one girl who was only trying to use me as an excuse to cheat on her boyfriend bc he was "boring"