forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Crisis

still what the fuck is a sadist and masochist

We've already said, a masochist likes feeling pain and a sadist likes when others feel pain

@RedTheLoveless

I had to fucking zoom in to see that text jesus christ

lmao

hurt me daddy

Hah!

What the fuck I need bleach because my 13 year old mind should not have seen that dear lord and still what the fuck is a sadist and masochist

I made it small so you wouldn't have to see, child.
And we already explained what a sadist and a masochist are…
Masochists are people who like experiencing pain.
Sadists are people who like to see other in pain or make others feel pain.

@RedTheLoveless

RED I ZOOMED IN AS FAR AS I COULD TO SEE WHAT YOU HAD PUT AFTER THE TINY LMAO AND IT WAS JUST A DASH

xD it may be a bit more than just a dash…

@Alexandria-don’t-touch-my-COOKIES!!

I had to fucking zoom in to see that text jesus christ

lmao

hurt me daddy

Hah!

What the fuck I need bleach because my 13 year old mind should not have seen that dear lord and still what the fuck is a sadist and masochist

I made it small so you wouldn't have to see, child.
And we already explained what a sadist and a masochist are…
Masochists are people who like experiencing pain.
Sadists are people who like to see other in pain or make others feel pain.

Ya saw that because I’m a curious little shit and forgot rubs back of my head sorry

@RedTheLoveless

Ya saw that because I’m a curious little shit and forgot rubs back of my head sorry

Lmao it's okay. I was once young, innocent, and curious too. I understand pats head reassuringly

@_sleeby_rat_

Lmao it's okay. I was once young, innocent, and curious too. I understand pats head reassuringly

pffft bich where

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

pffft bich where

I love you guys so much more now…