forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

Maybe she is just busy and doesn't like me and doesn't wanna spend time with me anymore!!
(Sorry, I start to panic…)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

You know…
Maybe I'm overreacting?

Ok, I’m going to be honest because I've been through this time and time again thanks to my extreme paranoia and anxiety. Yes. You likely are overreacting. HOWEVER, those feelings are still valid, and worth noting. Next time you speak to your girlfriend, tell her that you had gotten worried and ask her to just shoot you a quick text if she’s going to be too busy to answer during her normal times, and explain that it would just help with your anxiety.

Deleted user

You know…
Maybe I'm overreacting?

Ok, I’m going to be honest because I've been through this time and time again thanks to my extreme paranoia and anxiety. Yes. You likely are overreacting. HOWEVER, those feelings are still valid, and worth noting. Next time you speak to your girlfriend, tell her that you had gotten worried and ask her to just shoot you a quick text if she’s going to be too busy to answer during her normal times, and explain that it would just help with your anxiety.

Thanks for understanding, Whisper!

Deleted user

I know this isn't the venting chat but people are actually here.
I'm so tired and I can't do this shit anymore. I'm trying so hard but it clearly isn't enough because still, nothing is working. I'm always stuck in my head.
ironic tw//murder, self harm, suicide

These two people are always on my mind and I can't get them out. I fucking hate them. Leave me alone.

Anyways.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

You know…
Maybe I'm overreacting?

Thanks for understanding, Whisper!

Of course! I’m glad I could relate, I get how upsetting it can be.