forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Kamea public

Listen, I'll say this. You're not going to like the personality of everyone that crosses your path. That's okay, but please, don't start a fucking fight over every last thing. This goes for both ends of this. It's annoying. And it's unnecessary.

I concur.

@berlioz

I'm ok with duking it out, but not here per request and formality. Don't be surprised if you get tagged into the Rudeness Chat tho, where things like this are dealt with.

Anyway, where've you been, Zach? How's life?

@Kamea public

I can't cook anything lol
eggs always break in the pan, pancakes always get turned into burritos when I try to flip them
everything I cook is a mess
baking is better lol

ok but pancake burritos sound kinda neat

@Anemone eco

I'm ok with duking it out, but not here per request and formality. Don't be surprised if you get tagged into the Rudeness Chat tho, where things like this are dealt with.

I've been a lot of places. And life is… okay. How have you been?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I will only eat eggs with onions and hot sauce. But I love to cook. My boyfriend could burn water if he wanted to, he claims, so I’ll probably end up taking over cooking for the both of us in the future

@berlioz

I've been a lot of places. And life is… okay. How have you been?

All over the place, I've changed a lot. Decent, though.