forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I'm back for less than a day and I'm already stressed out. Peachy.

It’s been like this for the past three-four days everywhere on the site… I don’t believe we’ve met, but I’m sorry you had to come back to this….

^^^

Tbh it's kinda sad, this is turning from "puns, references, and the Eternal LGBTQ+ StrugglesTM" to "ARGUIIIINNNNGGGGG" like I wasn't the most active person before but now even lurking makes me sad

@darling-velocipede group

why are so many new, irritating people popping up in our gay chat

My exact thoughts. My patience is growing thin.

Agreed.

Am I one of the annoying people? Because I can leave if I’m not wanted…..

no you're so chill imo

@spacebluelily language

Sigh, you all wanna make me sound like the bad guy, but just what have I done wrong?

Hm, let's see. Does being extremely annoying fit your description of doing something wrong?

@Kamea public

Sigh, you all wanna make me sound like the bad guy, but just what have I done wrong?

Hm, let's see. Does being annoying fit your description of doing something wrong?

That's an opinion.

Deleted user

Stop please. Can we talk about
literally
anything
else?

your friend is annoying as fuck, man

@saor_illust school

okay i'm bad at being the peacekeeper but

everyone stfu and take a step back to deal with whatever frustrations at users not on others okay?
i don't care how much they piss you off, i don't want everyone to start attacking each other

and if i'm reading the situation wrong, i apologise

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Bro. Stop. You're not funny, you're just causing arguments. None of us came here to fight. Are you happy? This chat was supposed to be for LGBTQ+ people to have good-hearted fun and talk about Queer Problems, not for picking and picking at people. If you want to be a prick and annoy people, do so elsewhere. It's not welcome here, and we're tired of putting up with it.

Deleted user

Opinions won't hold up in a court, darling.

dunno if it's an opinion at this point

@Kamea public

okay i'm bad at being the peacekeeper but

everyone stfu and take a step back to deal with whatever frustrations at users not on others okay?
i don't care how much they piss you off, i don't want everyone to start attacking each other

and if i'm reading the situation wrong, i apologise

I appreciate you, izzy.

Deleted user

Opinions won't hold up in a court, darling.

The court of law is corrupt

@Anemone eco

Listen, I'll say this. You're not going to like the personality of everyone that crosses your path. That's okay, but please, don't start a fucking fight over every last thing. This goes for both ends of this. It's annoying. And it's unnecessary.