forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

My girlfriend…
Okay, so this may come off as clingy… But she hasn't replied to me today… And it's kinda scaring me…

Deleted user

That's not really clingy, it's reasonable to worry about people. Does she usually not respond or is this the first?

Deleted user

That's not really clingy, it's reasonable to worry about people. Does she usually not respond or is this the first?

Usually she'll reply at this hour unless it's Saturday and/or Sunday.

Deleted user

I doubt that anything's wrong, but it's ok to be worried. Maybe you should try texting her again? Idk I'm not good at relationship advice-

Deleted user

I doubt that anything's wrong, but it's ok to be worried. Maybe you should try texting her again? Idk I'm not good at relationship advice-

I get worried when she doesn't reply for long periods of time… Or if anyone doesn't reply for long periods of time… And usually my mind goes to the worst scenario…

Deleted user

Nah, it doesn't sound weird or needy. It's really common to worry, it just shows how much you care about those people. But I'm sure that she's fine.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, no, I get worried about my fiance if they don't answer sometimes, especially if I know they're having a rough patch or a bad day.
And my roommate also gets worried about that kind of stuff with her partner.
It's normal enough, even if nothing is actually wrong

Deleted user

I don't know else to explain it other than this…
Everyone: She's fine!
Me: She's fine.
My brain, being an asshole:

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I constantly get worried if my boyfriend doesn’t contact me at all during the day when he usually does. I worried the same way even when he was just my best friend. I personally chalked it up to my anxiety and paranoia for my brain to go to worst case scenario.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Oi, make sure you censor sensitive topics like that.

Why? It’s the facts and everyone here is a writer of some sort. We’ve all dealt with that sort of thing. It’s nothing that needs to be censored. It’s his honest thoughts.

@Kamea public

Why? It’s the facts and everyone here is a writer of some sort. We’ve all dealt with that sort of thing. It’s nothing that needs to be censored. It’s his honest thoughts.

Because not everyone is comfortable with the topic of

Deleted user

No, we haven't. And some of us feel physically ill when we see stuff about that.

Deleted user

hi, I'm sorry and I don't want to be annoying or anything, but please censor it. Please. Some of us can't handle it.