forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

Sorry for being basic, but I really like blue.

Actually scratch that. I like all of them.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Probably yellow, green, and like…super bright sky blue. Pink's also a winner. Orange is good too. Every color deserves rights, even brown sometimes

NOT A RACE THING THE COLOR BROWN IS JUST PROBABLY MY LEAST FAVORITE PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT

Deleted user

I'm back from sleep fuckers and fuckees and no fucks given people
what'd I miss

@Elder-God-Whisper work

y’all ever just… really want a girlfriend

I just want a someone ;-;

Been there done that but it’s better to have never dated rather than get your heart shattered in my opinion.

@nebula__ group

y’all ever just… really want a girlfriend

I just want a someone ;-;

Been there done that but it’s better to have never dated rather than get your heart shattered in my opinion.

yeah-

Deleted user

Honestly I’m lonely I would go to the moon and back with anyone at this point is how starved for affection I am. I would willingly enter a romantic relationship if it meant cuddles, ya know?

Deleted user

👉👈 You guys remember me talking about not wanting to ruin a friendship? Well we're going thrifting then to lunch this weekend, should I ask if they are intrested in anyway?

Deleted user

Anyhow, this is my friend from school, an emo. I make too many emo friends stg
Miss Callaway is our art teacher who probably hates us both

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Putting that in all caps just made it worse in my opinion, but okay chief.

Tbh it was more of a "waitwaitwait–" panic thing bc I realized my phrasing was bad literally while it was posting and just yeah.

Deleted user

I'm giving you a fair warning, they're a fucking emo and I know they're going to make other emos suffer because I'm sitting across from them and they're snickering