forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

We are like the hydra tbh. We have the main head which is andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and then we have us the elders who are like ooga booga half the time.

out of curiosity who counts as the elders lol

Anyone who joined before 2019 I think, so technically you seeing as you have the “over 5 years ago” as your join date

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

We are like the hydra tbh. We have the main head which is andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and then we have us the elders who are like ooga booga half the time.

You bro. We have a whole chat for the golden oldies. You’ve been here as long as I have.

One of my professors told me that I worked too much, and I told her I didn't have any other way to pay for school if I didn't work as hard as I do. The look I got was astonishing, and she said that she would find someone or something that could help me out with my situation. So here's to hoping that she can work magic.

@ElderGod-Icefire

yes! If a thread doesn't have "closed" in the title, it's most likely open to people posting :) the whole…chicken chat mess is the only gc threads that are generally closed. I'm not part of it, I cannot speak for what is happening with all of that. Otherwise, closed threads are just the RP stuff

Deleted user

Hi, excuse me is this one open?

Yes, this is a public chat, you can talk in here freely.

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Anyone who joined before 2019 I think, so technically you seeing as you have the “over 5 years ago” as your join date

what if you started over and deleted your 'over five years ago' account and now have no way to prove that you existed then…?

@ElderGod-Icefire

yes! If a thread doesn't have "closed" in the title, it's most likely open to people posting :) the whole…chicken chat mess is the only gc threads that are generally closed. I'm not part of it, I cannot speak for what is happening with all of that. Otherwise, closed threads are just the RP stuff

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I'm confused about rehearsals for my character (I play Milky-White in Into the Woods) and I think I should ask the director, but I don't want to sound all snobby, like "My character is unique, what rehearsals should I go to?" ;-;

what if you started over and deleted your 'over five years ago' account and now have no way to prove that you existed then…?

What was your old username?

I'm confused about rehearsals for my character (I play Milky-White in Into the Woods) and I think I should ask the director, but I don't want to sound all snobby, like "My character is unique, what rehearsals should I go to?" ;-;

baby, darling, go to the ones that say milky white. that is your character

It changed regularly, but it usually had a 0.0 at the end. that or some other kind of face at least

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I know, but Ms. T said that there's a lot of rehearsals that don't specifically say Milky-White that I still need to be at, and I apparently need to look at the page numbers, but a lot of the rehearsals with the characters I normally show up with don't even have page numbers…

It changed regularly, but it usually had a 0.0 at the end. that or some other kind of face at least

Did you go by Arya Stark or Stark at any point in time?

I know, but Ms. T said that there's a lot of rehearsals that don't specifically say Milky-White that I still need to be at, and I apparently need to look at the page numbers, but a lot of the rehearsals with the characters I normally show up with don't even have page numbers…

oooooooo, i don't know then. You should probably ask her. I don't think she would mind if you are just clarifying information.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

oooooooo, i don't know then. You should probably ask her. I don't think she would mind if you are just clarifying information.

Ok
Hopefully I don't come off as "Entitled-person-who-just-got-their-first-non-ensemble-role"

I don'y entirely remember, but that does sound familiar maybe…?

Ok
Hopefully I don't come off as "Entitled-person-who-just-got-their-first-non-ensemble-role"

Don't worry, you won't

There was a user, idk if it was you, but they used to be starkspangledbanner.

There was a user, idk if it was you, but they used to be starkspangledbanner.

No, that wasn't me. they were a guy though too. soo..