forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

they don't trust me the adults don't like me

they seem to exclude a lot of people sweetie but you need to keep to yourself now

Deleted user

they seem to exclude a lot of people sweetie but you need to keep to yourself now

ok

Deleted user

Why would you say this? If you believe she's being mistreated, the last thing you should be telling her is to go away.

Telling someone who is expressing an feeling of being unheard or excluded to basically shut up is gonna effect them negatively and make them upset

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Telling anyone to go away is never really the correct reasoning, unless it's a creep. Especially if the person being told to go away is a minor. That can lead to some rough patches in life. Such as low self esteem and self worth issues. Children may be annoying and they may get on your nerves, but telling them to give you some space and giving you some room to breathe can definitely be said in another way.

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Telling anyone to go away is never really the correct reasoning, unless it's a creep. Especially if the person being told to go away is a minor. That can lead to some rough patches in life. Such as low self esteem and self worth issues. Children may be annoying and they may get on your nerves, but telling them to give you some space and giving you some room to breathe can definitely be said in another way.

@MandMs This.
Also, the fact that you told her the 'elders' exclude a lot of people, as if you were condemning the behavior, only to turn right around and do the same thing, is not only hypocritical, but also suggests that it's somehow her fault.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Plus the elders aren't ignoring people, not intentionally. For example, I live a very busy life. Between work, school, real personal relationships, and trying to thrive in life, making time for Notebook is not my highest priority. But when I do show up, I try to at least check out what threads I'm tagged in or the threads I follow. It's not easy, but hey. I try to check in on ya every once in a while. And I know for a fact that the other elders on this website try to pop in on the forums, to look around to make sure that this place is still functioning. We may not always be here, but the elder gods of notebook do check in. Albeit silently, but they do check in.

Deleted user

yes and they are kind of what keeps nb running

I mean, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) keeps nb running. But that's very kind to say :)

well andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is the head and brain and stuff but they are the many necks laughs in inside joke
andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) cant do everything by himself

@Serenity88 group

just rescued two long-haired white kittens from the side of the road last night… they so cute but we can't keep them. already have too much animals and dad doesn't like cats so much.

Deleted user

aww thats sad. not that you rescued them thats awesome. but its sad you cant keep them

Deleted user

I'm sorry for what I said. Especially to Gemma but I need space

it ok

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

I'm sorry for what I said. Especially to Gemma but I need space

It's alright homie, but let's try to work on phrasing next time. Everyone makes mistakes, and there's no reason for anyone to come at you for them.

I only jumped on it here because this is the third place where I saw M make such comments in a half-hour's time. Legitimate mistakes will be treated as such. Good on you for apologizing :)

@PurplePartyTiger language

We are like the hydra tbh. We have the main head which is andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and then we have us the elders who are like ooga booga half the time.

out of curiosity who counts as the elders lol

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

We are like the hydra tbh. We have the main head which is andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and then we have us the elders who are like ooga booga half the time.

out of curiosity who counts as the elders lol

Anyone who joined before 2019 I think, so technically you seeing as you have the “over 5 years ago” as your join date