forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Fuck it, I can't handle holding it in. I don't want to ruin his happy time, but I don't want my brother to continue getting away with this.

I'm sending him the evidence.

I hope you're alright. I hope you have strength.

Emotionally? I'm not alright at all. Mentally? I still have a surprising amount of willpower left after everything that's happened.

Deleted user

so like…uhm…im confused on if i feel like a girl today or a guy…leaning for a guy but idk…someone HELP…

If that isn’t a mood then I have no idea what is.

i mean yeah, currently im stressing out over myself

Deleted user

Fuck it, I can't handle holding it in. I don't want to ruin his happy time, but I don't want my brother to continue getting away with this.

Emotionally? I'm not alright at all. Mentally? I still have a surprising amount of willpower left after everything that's happened.

What's wrong?

@Pickles group

Not good and good

@The-Magician group

so like…uhm…im confused on if i feel like a girl today or a guy…leaning for a guy but idk…someone HELP…

I have been there plenty of times hun. My parents have only just gotten used to me dressing and making myself appear as a girl, and then the dysphoria kicks in and you begin to question E V E R Y T H I N G..

@RedTheLoveless

I'm honestly not sure what role I'd take in the Notebook family

I've been called child, Parent, older sibling, chill cousin, and friendly cryptid

Ah do you remember the Miracle Family? I don’t remember if you were a part of that but for some reason I think you were

Yup. I was the catalyst to the Miracle family actually becoming a thing, and I hate that fact.

I left after a month or so.

Deleted user

I don't know what role I have in the Notebook family tbh
I don't do much

Honestly same

CHILDREN, BOTH OF YOU, DUH

YOU THINK I DIDN’T ADOPT YOU? PSHhhhh

Excuse, I'm married to over thirty people on notebook, including you at one point

nah you never married me i don’t think

I’m only married to two people

Deleted user

I have been there plenty of times hun. My parents have only just gotten used to me dressing and making myself appear as a girl, and then the dysphoria kicks in and you begin to question E V E R Y T H I N G..

Y U P

@Pickles group

I don't do much

Honestly same

Excuse, I'm married to over thirty people on notebook, including you at one point

Emi the whole thing started because you got mad at me for proposing to Ash

@The-Magician group

I've been called child, Parent, older sibling, chill cousin, and friendly cryptid

Ah do you remember the Miracle Family? I don’t remember if you were a part of that but for some reason I think you were

Yup. I was the catalyst to the Miracle family actually becoming a thing, and I hate that fact.

It kind of fell apart after a while. I tried to keep it going, the good old fashioned “mom” way, with like cheerful messages and whatnot. Life just got in the way and suddenly I didn’t have the time for it anymore, and plus it kind of went downhill as most people who were part of it started having life issues that tore them away from it. Oh well..

Deleted user

Yep, I think I might've started it…

Deleted user

I don't do much

Honestly same

yeah then i divorced almost everyone

Deleted user

looks around and forgot who i married i know im married to 3 people…miri, i think pickles..or ella, and Nia ofc

Deleted user

I feel like i'm that sister who just is a bitch and only likes some of you

every time you say that I feel like I'm not one of the people you like

i think everyone thinks that the moment anyone says anything along those lines

I could make a list of people I dislike but that wouldn't be very cash money of me

@Pickles group

I don't do much

Honestly same

yeah then i divorced almost everyone

That's why I said at one point

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I feel like i'm that sister who just is a bitch and only likes some of you

every time you say that I feel like I'm not one of the people you like

i think everyone thinks that the moment anyone says anything along those lines

I could make a list of people I dislike but that wouldn't be very cash money of me

moodf

Deleted user

I'm a good girlfriend
I would cuddle and go to your events and make you food and wear your hoodies and take pictures of you and binge watch netflix with you and go downtown with you and force you to read my favorite books
so where is my personnnnnnnn
bisexual culture is saying 'person' because you'd take a boyfriend or girlfriend lmao

Boy if I was gay-

try and tell me I'm not a s o l i d girlfriend

@Pickles group

looks around and forgot who i married i know im married to 3 people…miri, i think pickles..or ella, and Nia ofc

I remember proposing to you and Nia and you being like nah I'm good with Nia but idr if we got married eventually or not

@RedTheLoveless

What's wrong?

A lot. Too much to talk about at this point. I can't summarize everything neatly since there's so much context regarding just everything.

Not good and good

Indeed.

@Pickles group

I'm a good girlfriend
I would cuddle and go to your events and make you food and wear your hoodies and take pictures of you and binge watch netflix with you and go downtown with you and force you to read my favorite books
so where is my personnnnnnnn
bisexual culture is saying 'person' because you'd take a boyfriend or girlfriend lmao

Boy if I was gay-

e x a c t l y
You're a catch

Deleted user

I remember proposing to you and Nia and you being like nah I'm good with Nia but idr if we got married eventually or not

i think we did, yeah we did it's all coming back now. sorry im like really tired…i only had 2 hours of sleep…because my shoulder and knee started to hurt…and i was laying down..

Deleted user

I mean, if you really want someone to tell you. You’re not a solid girlfriend.

shut the fuck up lee.