forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

quietly watches with my 21.6 BMI and 160lbs self

bruh that's a relatively health bmi

Deleted user

21.6 is overweight. Not by a lot bc of the weight I’ve lost over the past couple of months but compared to 15.9,,,

but I’m not here to compare. Just stating the facts 👀

Deleted user

I'm 157lbs and I feel like shit becuase of it

stop

157 is a good weight for your height and you’re still going through puberty so it’s ok

@Fraust

21.6 is overweight. Not by a lot bc of the weight I’ve lost over the past couple of months but compared to 15.9,,,

but I’m not here to compare. Just stating the facts 👀

And 15.9 is very underweight
Please don't feel bad because of me being stupid

@Fraust

My family's all pretty thin tbh
I've just taken it a step further
Like, my brother is ~160 pounds and he's 6'2, but he still eats a ton and exercises and stuff

Deleted user

I'm 157lbs and I feel like shit becuase of it

stop

157 is a good weight for your height and you’re still going through puberty so it’s ok

I just don't like my body very much, everyone around me is so skinny and I feel chubby

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

except one of the options that my own brain has conjured up willingly was fecking human legs on this bee and i'm actually drawing it with surprising accuracy and i'm scared

@actual-fandom-trash

y'all are like "you're not gonna be able to pick me up >:(" and I'm here chilling at 4'10" and like just above 100 pounds knowing I could easily get flung across the room by some of y'all

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

y'all are like "you're not gonna be able to pick me up >:(" and I'm here chilling at 4'10" and like just above 100 pounds knowing I could easily get flung across the room by some of y'all

Are you sure you wouldn’t fling me cuz I’m 5’ but I weigh 85 lbs