forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I. WANT. A. BOYFRIEND.

Hang in there. Don't rush into things. And I feel you.

you, a straight twenty year old man, want a boyfriend?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

What're the little rock fossil things?

Some shark teeth from my collection on my altar and the gold rose is a little charm

WHAT
DO Y'ALL HEAR THIS BOI

I like teeth

I have some chicken teeth. (Which are very easy to lose and hard to get.) But a lot of them spilled so now I have maybe five.

Deleted user

it’s official. tomorrow i’m heading to the er to potentially get admitted…

I'm so glad you're getting the help you need. If you get admitted, will we still be able to talk?

who said that lmao
also pretty sure you can't get 'admitted' anywhere by going to the er… And I don't recommend going to the emergency room only to ask to go somewhere.

@Pickles group

I REALISED MY PLACE IN THE FAMILY FRIEND HIERARCHY!!!
Italian Grandmother

But you’re my kid ._.

But consider, I have a wooden spoon and will make spaghetti and sweets for everyone.

Reed can be both

Deleted user

Italian Grandmother

But you’re my kid ._.

But consider, I have a wooden spoon and will make spaghetti and sweets for everyone.

yes but consider this: Italian Child to whom I can be Italian with

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So what name vibes do I get?

i might be biased as i used to know a Dominic irl but to me, the name gives off "older brother friend who is very much a ChristianTM" vibes
like the kind of guy who's been volunteering at vbs for 7 straight years and helps out more than the teachers type thing

Deleted user

I don't know what role I have in the Notebook family tbh
I don't do much

Honestly same

CHILDREN, BOTH OF YOU, DUH

YOU THINK I DIDN’T ADOPT YOU? PSHhhhh

@Anemone eco

I'm so glad you're getting the help you need. If you get admitted, will we still be able to talk?

who said that lmao
also pretty sure you can't get 'admitted' anywhere by going to the er… And I don't recommend going to the emergency room only to ask to go somewhere.

I think Nia said that.

Deleted user

Italian Grandmother

But you’re my kid ._.

Nah man, we can be from different Italian families
the Popoli family is vibing

Deleted user

I'm a good girlfriend
I would cuddle and go to your events and make you food and wear your hoodies and take pictures of you and binge watch netflix with you and go downtown with you and force you to read my favorite books
so where is my personnnnnnnn
bisexual culture is saying 'person' because you'd take a boyfriend or girlfriend lmao

Deleted user

Italian Grandmother

But you’re my kid ._.

Nah man, we can be from different Italian families
the Popoli family is vibing

alright this is okay

you’re still one of my OG children, don’t you forget it

@Pickles group

I don't do much

Honestly same

CHILDREN, BOTH OF YOU, DUH

YOU THINK I DIDN’T ADOPT YOU? PSHhhhh

Excuse, I'm married to over thirty people on notebook, including you at one point

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'm a good girlfriend
I would cuddle and go to your events and make you food and wear your hoodies and take pictures of you and binge watch netflix with you and go downtown with you and force you to read my favorite books
bisexual culture is saying 'person' because you'd take a boyfriend or girlfriend lmao

mood
i need a human just for hug and ice cream purposes
who wants to be my human
you don't even have to be human
i'm ok with anyone

@Pickles group

I'm a good girlfriend

Boy if I was gay-

Deleted user

who said that lmao

I think Nia said that.

well, then nia:
idk where you're trying to go, but I seriously doubt the emergency room is the best place to do so. especially with COVID. don't go to the er only to say "hey I wanna go somewhere."

@The-Magician group

I don't do much

Honestly same

I don’t do much, but since Moxie is Eris’ sister and I am Moxie’s partner, I’m assuming that I’m the…aunt/uncle that no one asked for but they got anyway

@Pickles group

I don't do much

Honestly same

I don’t do much, but since Moxie is Eris’ sister and I am Moxie’s partner, I’m assuming that I’m the…aunt/uncle that no one asked for but they got anyway

We aren't mad about it

@Knick

I don’t even know if I’d be considered apart of the family
because if I’m being honest, I don’t interact with anyone much aside from RPing. I think this is one of the first times I’ve interacted with some people for a longer period of time?

But even if I was who would I be
The foreign cousin no ones heard of?

Deleted user

Miri, wanna be my penpal too?

I'd have to check with La Madre.

The Domination continues.

Dom

Dom