forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

also wtf do you mean by “ FIRST HE SPENDS SO LONG GOING ON ABOUT EMI THEN HE MARRIES HER“?

it was actually vice versa lmao

Deleted user

also wtf do you mean by “ FIRST HE SPENDS SO LONG GOING ON ABOUT EMI THEN HE MARRIES HER“?

it was actually vice versa lmao

wh at

ok who the hell talks about me in a positive way without me, like

anyway continue being angry

Deleted user

dominic get online and defend yourself

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), what should I do?

My notebook husband has been unfaithful.

Deleted user

now back to the regularly scheduled program
I have a mirror in my room and every time I've passed it today and seen myself I've just been so disgusted
like I'm so ugly
Why do I even–??

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

now back to the regularly scheduled program
I have a mirror in my room and every time I've passed it today and seen myself I've just been so disgusted
like I'm so ugly
Why do I even–??

l i e s
You are extremely stunning and i am low-key high-key jealous

Deleted user

but that's not true.

yes it is you goddess don't give me that garbage or i will fight you with love and hugs

but all that shit is just stuff you say because you're my friends. I don't care much about how I look but I feel like I should be able to see myself without thinking I'm the ugliest person on the planet and that nobody will like me.

Deleted user

Miriam, look at me.

fucking

you’re gorgeous

If you went to my school, I 10000% guarantee I’d have a crush on you.

You’re funny, have a great personality, and are so freaking cute (and tiny, which makes me laugh every time I think about it).

We’re not saying it bc we’re your friends, we’re saying it cus you’re adorable and so attractive, and this is coming from someone who is greyace

Deleted user

Miriam, look at me.

fucking

you’re gorgeous

You’re funny, have a great personality, and are so freaking cute (and tiny, which makes me laugh every time I think about it).

We’re not saying it bc we’re your friends, we’re saying it cus you’re adorable and so attractive, and this is coming from someone who is greyace

well now you made me cry you crumb

@HighPockets group

Miriam, look at me.

fucking

you’re gorgeous

Seconded! I'm just bad with words!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

but that's not true.

yes it is you goddess don't give me that garbage or i will fight you with love and hugs

but all that shit is just stuff you say because you're my friends. I don't care much about how I look but I feel like I should be able to see myself without thinking I'm the ugliest person on the planet and that nobody will like me.

Nah your alright. Definitely not ugly. Saying that sim frickin dumbass,

Deleted user

also dom I'm so sorry Tired Miriam gave you the accidental nickname of domk.

Deleted user

Miriam, look at me.

fucking

you’re gorgeous

well now you made me cry you crumb

well i hope you’re pretty when you cry cus I sure as fresh hell am not

i bet you are, you orpsh

Deleted user

Welp, I'm depressed now. Just watched a video about Finnik Odair's life, he was such a pure wholesome soul.