forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Told you to divorce him. Shoulda listened.

I'M STARTING TO CONSIDER IT
DOMINIC, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?

Deleted user

I mean, he seems like a pretty radical dude. I'm not quite surprised that he's married.

Aw, shucks. I'm married to the wonderful @amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) who also helps out with the site (and my sanity) behind the scenes. :)

Do you just watch the chats go down? Because if so you've seen things

Deleted user

lmfao what are your favorite threads from general chat that you’ve stalked?

@andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin

The Notebook.ai Memes thread might be my favorite thread of all time. But I'm a sucker for the nice, wholesome threads with random new people wandering in and being like "hey what's this site about" and just getting drowned with memes and fun times among surprisingly good explanations. Makes me happy to run a site full of people having fun, but also being nice and getting stuff done (occasionally). :)

Deleted user

The Notebook.ai Memes thread might be my favorite thread of all time. But I'm a sucker for the nice, wholesome threads with random new people wandering in and being like "hey what's this site about" and just getting drowned with memes and fun times among surprisingly good explanations. Makes me happy to run a site full of people having fun, but also being nice and getting stuff done (occasionally). :)

aw, I'm so glad you like the meme thread!!! Since I started the chat I've met a lot of awesome new people.

And clearly you understand us and our writing habits :D

Deleted user

I THINK IT'S CLEAR DOM AND I NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE DISCUSSION
AND I NEED SUPPORT
SO WE'RE HAVING IT HERE
FIRST HE SPENDS SO LONG GOING ON ABOUT EMI
THEN HE MARRIES HER
#NEVERHALO EXISTED FIRST
AND LOOK AT THIS PM HE JUST SENT ME

@The-Althalosian-IsAFaithfulHusbandToEmi 7 minutes ago
#NeverHalo is still around. Don’t tell Emi.

Deleted user

also wtf do you mean by “ FIRST HE SPENDS SO LONG GOING ON ABOUT EMI THEN HE MARRIES HER“?