forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Eris, will you marry me?

Well-

I mean.

I wouldn't be chief wife here….. so I don't really know…..

Deleted user

RUBY MARRY ME

NO THEY"RE MINE! MY BABY BUNNY!

WELL THEY'RE MY PARTNER IN MARRIAGE NOW MOTHERTRUCKER

ouch, BUT I PURPOSED TO THEM FIRST!

oh shit,,, didn’t see this aha.

Deleted user

I would like to say that I am proposing to everyone on this site and am married to the site herself

Deleted user

i literally told this kid i will call in half an hour so what does he do? GoEs OfFlInE!!

i said this half an hour ago- btw, i’m not just saying it now and he has to wait, he’s done his waiting and now he’s disappeared??

@saor_illust school

oof nia
also so i was up really late last night and felt like i needed to post something… but i never got around to it
so here is the vent/rant/idek what it is
it's a roller coaster of emotions
literally
(also by mother i was referring to emi, because she adopted me :D)
~
cries guys i literally like love you all so much
like there are literal tears streaming down my face
now because my dad turned off the wifi(don't ask why)
i can't post this when im done with it
but also your doealing with semi tired izzy so ignore the typos and feel freek to ask what they mean if youre confused
i actually dont know what id do if i lost you all
or anyone of you, really.
like,,, idbe broke nand i wouldnt know that to know with my life

also i miss jay… likeit just hit me all of sudden that shes never coming back to notebook because her parentsfound aout about it and like,,, now im scared that one day ill lose her, liek she wont be checking google docs or her email anymore or at least the one she has naow adn i wont be able to talk with her anymore and like,,, i keep a direct quote from her just sitting on the computer as a sticky note iso if anything happens i can just look at that and know exactly what to do to make myself feel better well, bfor situations where the sadness tjust happens not for when its been caused by someone/something

and oh god i realized itd be so easier much to jus t air out my feelings in a vc
like,,, i could stumble upon my words and say um and uh a lot nand
stuff like that

also miriam i love you so much thank you for being my friend
please alike actually dont ever leave me
i legit dont knwo what id do if i didnt have my edgar allen poe and koi loving friend alongiside myed=

also being in quarantine just really hit me right naow
liek,,, now i know and realize that im bsicallhy alone… like i haven't had human contact in forever, except for family which doesnt count
and like i know i have you guys beut other than that im alone
theres no one else to talk to
except for muy contactbut she baby and precious so im not allowed to wake her up from her selp
*cat not contact

"just close your eyes hte sun is going down youll be alright no one scan hurt you now come bmorning light you and ill be safe and sound" miriam i love you for introducing me to this song it is my new favorite song i swear
also miriam youre my most best favourite person ever okay
i love you so much
you better remember that
and i hate to break this serious vent buwith thi but will you marry me i wanna b e married to you

also mother i love you notebookoure the best
i think ima fall aslrrp soon so goodnight mother
i love hou
i love everyone therei love each and everyone of yourgoonightfellow humans of notebook (at like 1am but i dont wanna checkingmoght <3)
actually i olkied im not gint to bed yet its nearly 3am i jjust wanted to say that

okay ikm going to sleep this ftime for freal okay night i love you all <3

@Pickles group

Long story short, I asked ash to marry me and then emi got mad because we were already married and I said I was a woman of many wives and Jynnie asked if she could marry me and then everyone did and then they started marrying each other

Deleted user

also miriam i love you so much thank you for being my friend
please alike actually dont ever leave me
i legit dont knwo what id do if i didnt have my edgar allen poe and koi loving friend alongiside myed=
"just close your eyes hte sun is going down youll be alright no one scan hurt you now come bmorning light you and ill be safe and sound" miriam i love you for introducing me to this song it is my new favorite song i swear
also miriam youre my most best favourite person ever okay
i love you so much
you better remember that
and i hate to break this serious vent buwith thi but will you marry me i wanna b e married to you

Aw, Iz. I love you too. <3333
And of course, wifey :)

Deleted user

IZZY I LITERALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH

if I knew that would mean so much to you, I would’ve asked you so so so much sooner to be my child