forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Well it was two
In the first one, things happened that would reveal things about me {i.e. my age}, so I'm not going to talk about that one even though it was the really weird one. It involved the devil???

The second one was like a school shooting but all my friends were in on it except me. I can analyze that one enough on my own to understand what that means.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella, you really sound pretty sick…

To be completely honest, I’m not that sick, it’s just a stuffy nose, sore throat, and sore arm muscles from all the stuff I did yesterday, not even a cough or headaches
I just haven’t been sick in a year so it feels super wrong, like I can’t breathe without my throat hurting and standing up makes me super dizzy
but despite this mom keeps asking me to do things and be productive cause i clearly wasn’t productive enough yesterday and gosh i hate quarantine, i miss mom going and doing stuff without us then being too tired to make us do things when she gets back

Deleted user

Aww. I'm sorry, El.

I too have gotten to the point where I actually miss school.

@Pickles group

I'm taking a test and one of the questions is like "Would X's life have turned out better if she married Y instead of Z?" But like.. Z is an abusive, cheating dick and Y is a creepy stalker and morally gray at best. So really she shouldn't have married either.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I had an idea.
An alignment chart but out of some sort of food
So Chaotic and Evil would share a food
Good and Lawful would share a food
and Neutral would have its own food
So then Lawful Good, True Neutral and Chaotic Evil would be for pickier eaters who like one thing
And guys I think I'm on to something I need to patent this

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

aaaaaaand the world’s biggest hecking idiot award goes to meeeeeee!

thank you so much for the trophy, i would make a speech but that requires brain cells that i clearly don’t have considering even though i’m trying to take some naps and make up for my severe lack of sleep last night i decided to look through a bunch of the most horrifying videos i could find on the dark internet simply cause i was bored and oh boyyy i need therapy

Deleted user

aaaaaaand the world’s biggest hecking idiot award goes to meeeeeee!

thank you so much for the trophy, i would make a speech but that requires brain cells that i clearly don’t have considering even though i’m trying to take some naps and make up for my severe lack of sleep last night i decided to look through a bunch of the most horrifying videos i could find on the dark internet simply cause i was bored and oh boyyy i need therapy

have you ever watched hamsters distribute food because for some reason it's really disturbing and makes me nauseous???

@Anemone eco

Help y'all. I'm bored. Anyone got any ideas of what I should do? I'm trying to break away from my go-to of men's figure skating-

Deleted user

heehee note
don't watch the videos from those "most disturbing videos" reddit threads
tw

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

heehee note
tw

Deleted user

heehee note
tw

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

heehee note
tw

Deleted user

I CAN DO PARANORMAL STUFF FOR DAYS BUT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL BECAUSE IT'S REAL

Deleted user

i just played with fire >:D

and since it’s a bit chilly outside whenever I turned off the lighter I was able to see my breath and it looked like I was smoking and i thought that was a cool aesthetic. i might get pictures of it soon

Deleted user

my dad told me the same pun whenever I asked him if I could burn it and I am very upset that I heard the sane pun twice.

also i just did a quiz for chem and didn’t see the due date, which is April second

it was super easy

am i a teacher’s pet?

i did it in ten minutes lmfao