forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i just came up with a theory about something and i lowkey wanna share it but as usual im scared that people will judge me for it

go for it and if people judge i'll fight them

@Pickles group

PICKLES?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR WIFE??

I'm a woman of many wives and husbands. Besides, you only let me marry your band whore personality

Deleted user

PICKLES?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR WIFE??

I'm a woman of many wives and husbands. Besides, you only let me marry your band whore personality

MY WHOLE PERSONALITY IS BAND, PICKLES

IF YOU KNEW ME THIS WOULDN’T EVEN BE A QUESTION

Deleted user

PICKLES THIS IS WHY OUR MARRIAGE IS FALLING APART, EMI IS 99.9 PERCENT BAND AND .1 PERCENT OTHER

Deleted user

oh dear. uhm, DOES ANYONE WANNA PM ME? because im hella bored and need new friends lol

@saor_illust school

i just came up with a theory about something and i lowkey wanna share it but as usual im scared that people will judge me for it

oh- i only just saw this. thank you ella my fren <3

so. i kinda feel bad now because i forgot about them for awhile, but okay it wasn't my fault! they left the house! alright, straight to the point? do any of y'all believe in fairies? 'cause i do. in fact, i believe that a small group of them used to live in my house, for a couple of years. and then they left, and this is the part that's very theoretical, probably because they thought we were trying to box them in with our remodeling. so they moved out, unhappily, and cursed us (mostly our plumbing) so they would at least get some satisfaction about moving out. oh- and they also took their house with them. (i also think i've seen them once before, through a window in their house. in addition, their house was disguised as a light fixture, but i knew it was a fairy house)

Deleted user

so. i kinda feel bad now because i forgot about them for awhile, but okay it wasn't my fault! they left the house! alright, straight to the point? do any of y'all believe in fairies? 'cause i do. in fact, i believe that a small group of them used to live in my house, for a couple of years. and then they left, and this is the part that's very theoretical, probably because they thought we were trying to box them in with our remodeling. so they moved out, unhappily, and cursed us (mostly our plumbing) so they would at least get some satisfaction about moving out. oh- and they also took their house with them. (i also think i've seen them once before, through a window in their house. in addition, their house was disguised as a light fixture, but i knew it was a fairy house)

I believe in fairies too.
I used to leave things out for them.
I also have a little footprint I got off the floor with some tape that definitely is from a fairy {there were multiple, I only got one.}

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I believe in fairies too.
I used to leave things out for them.
I also have a little footprint I got off the floor with some tape that definitely is from a fairy {there were multiple, I only got one.}

So do I. I'm pretty sure I saw one at my summer camp.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I think there's a sweet, lonely ghost that lives in my room. They tell me stories, and they help me when I don't feel so great. I think they stayed here to make someone else a little less lonely because they wish someone would've done it for them.

Deleted user

I think there's a sweet, lonely ghost that lives in my room. They tell me stories, and they help me when I don't feel so great. I think they stayed here to make someone else a little less lonely because they wish someone would've done it for them.

Awe, that's cute. i love talking to ghosts…especially on Halloween, i visit Cemeteries, and talk to the spirits…i can hear them and sometimes see them.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Me: huh i wonder how i got sick

Brother: sick

Little sister: picks own nose, coughs into hand, uses same hand to grab ice for a shared glass of lemonade with only one straw

Me: goes around eating siblings' leftovers, hugs everyone good morning, and frequently uses lotion in place of washing hands, for skin reasons

Me: it's such a mystery

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Awe, that's cute. i love talking to ghosts…especially on Halloween, i visit Cemeteries, and talk to the spirits…i can hear them and sometimes see them.

I think there's a ghost in my room, and now I wanna be friends with it