forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

i forgot that people actually cared about me
cries (note: like i'm actually crying right now because i actually forgot that) thank you….

but to answer your question… i don't even want to repeat what they started off the pm with
let's see what they've thrown at me. insults, false accusations, and who knows what because i refuse to read their latest pm with probably yet another insult and more false accusations

and i mean, like, i totally love telling people that i hate their rping style and everything that's wrong with it and all the reasons why i won't rp with them. and i mean, that's totally what i do on an everyday basis… NOT. (for context, that's basically one of many false accusations made about me by that person)

and like,,, that first message broke me when i first saw it and i spent seven minutes trying to collect myself so i wouldn't just… die or anything

@saor_illust school

Yoooo kiddo. Calm down my dude. Take a deep breath. Get some sleep. It’ll be better in the morning.

and dom- it's 7.30 aha
who goes to bed at 7.30…

@saor_illust school

y'all.
Let her type.

it's okay miriam, i genuinely didn't see this until now because i'm trying to multi-task between discord and nb (and the fact that my computer randomly shuts down doesn't help)

Deleted user

PM me their user.

PM me too. Or us together.

bruh include me in on this?

Deleted user

PM me their user.

^^^^^^

Deleted user

PM me their user.

The Rangtang Gang of Bisexuals will go full Mom on them.

it should be known if the first two dumb disexy idiots go, the biggest and the dummest of them has to go too lmfao

@HighPockets group

PM me their user.

it should be known if the first two dumb disexy idiots go, the biggest and the dummest of them has to go too lmfao

You're our secret weapon. When the shit goes down, you use your Boxing Badassery to take them out.

@saor_illust school

Asdfsdsf why you reply faster than I can do things??? like i already sent the pm to the previous guys but i promise i'll pm you two ella and nie

Deleted user

PM me their user.

You're our secret weapon. When the shit goes down, you use your Boxing Badassery to take them out.

bitch bet. I shadowboxed yesterday bc all of the gyms are shut down, but i still gotchu :p

@HighPockets group

PM me their user.

bitch bet. I shadowboxed yesterday bc all of the gyms are shut down, but i still gotchu :p

Speak Loudly And Carry A Big Emi