forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

(to anyone looking for faceclaims, if you want i can search through my not-even-remotely-creepy collection of portrait drawing references for you? it's mostly photos of pretty asian women since i steal them all off a chinese ripoff pinterest in order to find pictures that haven't already been drawn a million times, but it might help-)

I mean I’m looking for Korean dudes and dudesses. Remind me to send you the section of Pinterest board that has them.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

saame-
stupid virus
just let me give out hugs

Hugging a giant stuffed animal is not going to cut it……………

I don’t even have a giant stuffed animal
I have to hug two medium stuffed animals and a pillow
i can’t keep doing this, i need this pillow to sleep

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(to anyone looking for faceclaims, if you want i can search through my not-even-remotely-creepy collection of portrait drawing references for you? it's mostly photos of pretty asian women since i steal them all off a chinese ripoff pinterest in order to find pictures that haven't already been drawn a million times, but it might help-)

I mean I’m looking for Korean dudes and dudesses. Remind me to send you the section of Pinterest board that has them.

oki!
send me a description of them and I’ll see what I can find
(Edit: it seems you already have-)

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Totally unrelated to everything, but I'm really upset
So I made a deal with my mom to quit studio dance to join marching band and winter guard and dance through the school. It's not the same… I looked at my dance studio's website and I miss dancing there so much. I want to have my birthday party there if corona doesn't stop me, but it's so expensive, and my mom will say no. I loved going to dance there for 10 years, all the instructors knew me, it was so hard to leave. Dance became part of who I am and it's just not the same dancing through school…
Now I'm crying and all I want to do is go dance there. I wanna see the kid's little handprints all over the mirrors and the glitter all over the floor. I want to grab my dance shoes and forget about everything else like I used to…

@saor_illust school

yknow, do anyone of you ever have the urge to say something but y ou know that its kinda rude so you dont say it?]
idk its just he thing i get

and yes i has typos
i am the tired izzy, as ask has dubbed me. pardon me, ask darn it um s wait no ask wait for it…ash okay there we go
i have adopted some of the characteristics of the tired miriam
im not going to correct typos as much anymore
and also i love you all so much so don't aever forget that okay??

Deleted user

I'M BOUTTA MAKE A SMUDGE STICK AND A GAY FLAG MY QUEERNESS AND WITCHINESS ARE COMING TOGETHER AS ONE

@Pickles group

I've started getting birthday cards and I decided to hang them on my corkboard because I have nothing else to put there and anyways I just wanted to say that

Deleted user

I am bleeding profusely

wHAT??

I cackled