forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

that sounds like me
COVID-19 apocolypse-

• Everyone else: AHH PEOPLE!
  • me: I'm Hungry
    Zombie Apocolypse-
  • Everyone else: AHH ZOMBIES!
  • Me: I'm Hungry

@Fraust

I'm so fucking boooored qwq
Entertain me peasants
I've been working on homework all day and my brain isn't having any of it

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Entertain me peasants

I hope you have been entertained by two fictional characters that you probably don't know

@murphysgirl

OK I know this is a venting chat and this is an entirely new topic and I haven't been on the discussions in like ever, but I need advice, because I recently had a really hard sort-of-break-up with my best friend. She's been my best friend for almost two-and-a-half years and we were inseparable. Then, a couple weeks ago, she suddenly dumped a TON of information on me and basically paused the relationship, just completely out of the blue, no warning, and I'm not going to be able to really see or meet up with her again until August, and I feel replaced because she has a ton of other really close friends and she was pretty much my ONLY really close friend, and I feel like she ditched me in favour of some other friend, and I feel like she hates me and I don't know what to doooo…..

@Fraust

Entertain me peasants

I hope you have been entertained by two fictional characters that you probably don't know

quiet applause

Deleted user

that moment when the only faceclaim that matches the image of your character in your mind is a goddamn kpop idol

@Pickles group

OK I know this is a venting chat and this is an entirely new topic and I haven't been on the discussions in like ever, but I need advice, because I recently had a really hard sort-of-break-up with my best friend. She's been my best friend for almost two-and-a-half years and we were inseparable. Then, a couple weeks ago, she suddenly dumped a TON of information on me and basically paused the relationship, just completely out of the blue, no warning, and I'm not going to be able to really see or meet up with her again until August, and I feel replaced because she has a ton of other really close friends and she was pretty much my ONLY really close friend, and I feel like she ditched me in favour of some other friend, and I feel like she hates me and I don't know what to doooo…..

I feel. This happens to me all the time. If you figure out a good way to handle it, let me know because I have no ideas

Deleted user

I feel. This happens to me all the time. If you figure out a good way to handle it, let me know because I have no ideas

i would say dump her ass back, but that's just me

i had a friend and we met in pre-kinder, we quickly hit it off and became best of friends
fast forward thirteen years later and we're still friends

then junior year comes around and im left in the dust, replaced by this other girl who seems way more positive and cheerful than me
like sorry im such a depressive bitch and i cant be like her
, in other words, i just distanced myself because i really couldn't give a shit- yeah, i know, it's hard to do that yadda yadda yadda, but i have no problem dumping someone who clearly doesn't want to be around me as much anymore
i don't know, even though we were best of friends i don't really hold any emotional attachment to her

anyways, my advice? Don't be like me.
try to talk to her and work things out even though things seem rocky
express to her how you feel. if you want to keep this relationship, fight for it, if you feel like it isn't worth it, then continue with your life sweetheart
nobody has time to waste on something that may not even be worth it

Deleted user

my mom came home and for some reason I was just immediately filled with rage

she's just sitting next to me doing nothing and I just watch to jump off a cliff

Plus every single noise is fucking annoying and my mom is so fucking loud like relax please

I'm literally going to cry and I don't even know what's upsetting me

I'm an angry fighter so whatever is making me mad tempts me to beat someone lmao

She looked up at the clock and I literally clenched my fists so hard there's marks in my palms

what is going on

she's just sitting next to me doing nothing and I just watch to jump off a cliff

Plus every single noise is fucking annoying and my mom is so fucking loud like relax please

I'm an angry fighter so whatever is making me mad tempts me to beat someone lmao

She looked up at the clock and I literally clenched my fists so hard there's marks in my palms

what is going on

This happened to me sometimes when I was little and idk wtf it was but it had to do with my adhd

Deleted user

I have a lot of ADHD symptoms

I'm going to punch someone

Deleted user

she just inhaled a bit loudly and I'm going to die

i'm tearing up

Deleted user

i'm saying that i have a lot of adhd symptoms.

it was just a comment.

Deleted user

Ok question.
Do you ever get a weird feeling in your stomach when you get frustrated?

Yeah, I think that's a natural response. Like, sort of similar to nervousness?? hard to explain.

If so, are you feeling it right now?

Yes.

Ok question.
Do you ever get a weird feeling in your stomach when you get frustrated?

Yeah, I think that's a natural response. Like, sort of similar to nervousness?? hard to explain.

If so, are you feeling it right now?

Yes.

Alright, the same thing used to happen to me frequently so I'll try to ask my parents what they did in that situation

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

what is going on

Sensory overload, love. Happens all the time, just listen to something relaxing and close your eyes

@Pickles group

what is going on

Me @ my dad