forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

ok Dom you didn’t read the whole thing, I can’t bc I have to deal with Chemistry and Nate

*I believe in your ability to multitask.

Nate’s a handful tho, I have to control chaos incarnate. also dumb germs

Deleted user

i do that on accident ;;))

not sponsored by asexuality but rather being 180 lbs as compared to 125

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Wait Pickles are you from Indiana? I thought Missouri for some reason.

No, I was born in Wisconsin and we moved to Ohio when I was 3. But I have family in Pennsylvania and Missouri. Indiana is boring as heck

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US-

No cap, Indiana is the most boring place ever. I've been to Ohio, it's pretty nice, and Wisconsin's even better. I have yet to see Florida (I'm supposed to go May 30 if corona isn't still awful)

@HighPockets group

Wait Pickles are you from Indiana? I thought Missouri for some reason.

No, I was born in Wisconsin and we moved to Ohio when I was 3. But I have family in Pennsylvania and Missouri. Indiana is boring as heck

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US-

No cap, Indiana is the most boring place ever. I've been to Ohio, it's pretty nice, and Wisconsin's even better. I have yet to see Florida (I'm supposed to go May 30 if corona isn't still awful)

I've been to Indiana twice. The first time I got to Indianapolis late enough that everything was closed, and my hotel room was all crusty and the floors were wet. The second time was better, I stopped at the Arboretum quick before driving on to Lexington. Never been to Ohio or Florida, but Wisconsin's pretty neat. I drag it a bit but I love Door County, my town, and some parts of Madison, plus a lot of the other places I've been. Montello, Fond du Lac, and Baraboo are pretty cool (Devil's Lake!!!!)

Deleted user

i want to die. whats new.
-throws myself out a window-

Deleted user

I just slid into someone's DMs, am currently being Detective Miri, and have somehow not yet morphed into Tired Miriam.

Deleted user

Who're you investigating?

My bestie's new partner {they're nb.} Allegedly was abusive to their last ex.

Deleted user

weird question: Do any of you have like weird flashbacks or sudden day ja vue? (( sorry idk how to spell it))

Deleted user

weird question: Do any of you have like weird flashbacks or sudden day ja vue? (( sorry idk how to spell it))

as someone with ptsd

yes

Deleted user

*déjà vu

thank you, because i seriously forgot how to spell it. lol