forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever have such an oddly good day that you spend the next few days just trying to recreate whatever the heck was so magical about it but you c a n ' t-

Not really… but I'm taking it you have?

yep
multiple times
it's such an odd feeling-
like for a moment everything was perfect, too perfect, it almost feels like another daydream or hallucination but it was real and you feel like if that day was stuck on repeat for the rest of your life you'd never get sick of it-
and so you just keep re-listening to the same songs you heard then, staring at the photos or scenes from that moment, internally screaming for a week or so until you finally adjust back to reality

…does no one else do that?

@HighPockets group

you ever have such an oddly good day that you spend the next few days just trying to recreate whatever the heck was so magical about it but you c a n ' t-

yep
multiple times
like for a moment everything was perfect, too perfect, it almost feels like another daydream or hallucination but it was real and you feel like if that day was stuck on repeat for the rest of your life you'd never get sick of it-
and so you just keep re-listening to the same songs you heard then, staring at the photos or scenes from that moment, internally screaming for a week or so until you finally adjust back to reality

Oh mood. Or just really miss a place/person/group/vibe that can't be recreated?

Deleted user

I think he was talking about the pronunciation of 'Nie'

Yeah it was. I don’t do getting offended really.

oh okay.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

yep
multiple times

Oh mood. Or just really miss a place/person/group/vibe that can't be recreated?

yes
that-

Deleted user

my real name is elizabeth…but i like to be called jake

Deleted user

so is mine, and i hate it, hence why i dont go by it aha.

Deleted user

my real name is elizabeth…but i like to be called jake

and thats not a problem sweetheart <3

@TeamMezzo group

my pref name is rian, but
and i've never told anybody online this
my birthname is addison, i don't hate it but i don't love it either

@Pickles group

When did Whisper stop being for secrets and start being a place to copy "cutesy" sayings from the internet and stealing tumblr posts about being gay?
Because I'm honestly over seeing the same ones show up on my pinterest

Deleted user

DOMMY KNOW YOU PROABLY AREN'T ONLINE ANYMORE BUT I WOULD DI E FOT YOU TWO YOU FLOOFY ANGEL

If Dom went to bed, he is the wimpiest of potatoes

I am the wimpiest of potatoes. But I didn’t really have a choice.

this {almost} 20 year old be listening to his mother about when to go to bed
c'mon dommy
I'm allowed to make fun of him he's the love of my life #neverhalo

My mom is a powerful entity that rules the land,

LMAOOOO

Deleted user

my real name is fucking stupid as hell-

Ruby?
I love Ruby!
Have you seen rubies?
They're gorgeous!!
Like you :)