forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

My first name has like… Three reasonable spellings. But it's boring and I hate it, so my middle name it is. Whenever I can

Deleted user

wait, Lizzie is your middle name?

Yeah. Learning how to spell it when I was little was a trip

what's your first name

@Pickles group

what's your first name

I wanna say but I also don't because I'm paranoid. Also I hate it

@Moxie group

tfw someone here has your name and you really wanna chime in about it but you also don’t want to reveal your name

Deleted user

what's your first name

I wanna say but I also don't because I'm paranoid. Also I hate it

P M M E

Deleted user

tfw someone here has your name and you really wanna chime in about it but you also don’t want to reveal your name

iS IT ME THO

@Moxie group

iS IT ME THO

It is not, I will say that
That’s the only one I’m gonna reveal tho

@RedTheLoveless

iS IT ME THO

That's an oof and a half, Mox.

Deleted user

people spell my nickname in the weirdest ways

Emmy
Emmi
Emy
Emmie

The last one I’ve only seen once, but the previous three happen all the fucking time

like it’s the first three letters of my name, please

@Moxie group

iS IT ME THO

That's an oof and a half, Mox.

kkfjdhahwj it is

@RedTheLoveless

My given name is sweet but highly gendered, so no way am I gonna reveal what it actually is

I prefer Ace. Ace is good. Ace is better. Ace is the place with the helpful hardware folks.

But seriously though, it's been, what, half a year of me using that name, and never once have I been unsatisfied with it. Red too, but that's more of my online persona than anything.

Deleted user

Speaking of weird spellings, I've seen "Ace" spelled as "Ais/Aice/Ays" and I don't know how to feel about it

if that shit happened to me, I’d pop off lmao. I’d be like, “IT’S SPELT LIKE THE PLAYING CARD” or maybe like “IT’S SPELT LIKE THE SEXUALITY” and just get super annoyed

i get really upset when people spell my simple name wrong

@Pickles group

I want to dye my hair again but it still has old box dye on it, every time I've tried it looks really bad, and I don't know what color I'd do. Plus my mom would want me to wait until after quarantine

@Fraust

People named Aimee disgust me
And Emileigh
Just
Fucking give your child a normal name that people can pronounce and spell and not get your child bullied
amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) and Emily are perfectly fine
Stop it Karen

@Norepinephrinxx

I have a friend named Hailey and oh god
Halee
Hailee
Haley
Haili
Hayley
Haylei
Haylee
Hayleigh

I worked at a cafe where I had to write down peoples names and the spellings I've seen of Haley and Kaylie are not okay

Deleted user

excuse me what cursed name is that?? i’m an Emily and that mortally offends me

Deleted user

at least you dont have the tiny names of
Liz
Beth
Eliza
Lizzie