forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

Deleted user

This is spoiler tagged because it is a picture of my twisted ankle, and it looks a bit gross.

@Kanaroli group

01010011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100001

@squiddicus language

Assignment Title: Environment​

Project Title: Interaction of Humans and Nature​

What is the project about/What you/your peer attempting to communicate?​

My project is about the interactions and intersections between nature and humanity – the places where man-made structures collide with naturally organic ones, the places where humans have taken over nature's spaces, or the places where nature still manages to survive in a predominantly concrete landscape. Through this project, I would like to communicate the perseverance and beauty of nature, and highlight its ability to thrive even when humans put obstacles in its way. I would also like the viewer to ask themself questions about their own interactions between man and nature. Do we do enough to protect nature, to help it, or is our main interaction with it to hinder its growth for our own gain?​

What area of your photography would you like to improve within this project?​

I would like to improve my landscape photography as I am more used to photographing smaller subjects (although I will still be utilising this technique in my project). Also, I would like to consciously use more compositional techniques, such as rule of thirds and leading lines, in order to improve the layout of my images. Finally, I would like to learn and apply more camera techniques and learn to use my digital camera more effectively to improve the quality of my photos.​

What do you plan to photograph within this project? (Please be specific)​

In this project, I plan to photograph areas where the influence of both man and nature is evident. For example, discarded farm machinery, overgrown and abandoned locations, or fences and walls choked with weeds and plants. I will take some photos at a more macro level (e.g., a close-up of ivy growing over brick), and some with a broader sense of the theme (for example, a landscape where man-made structures like houses and pylons are visible).​

From the research that you/your peer will/have conducted, which photographer (and project) has, or will inspire and influence you/your peer the most?​

Which location(s) will be used in the production of you/your peers work?​

I plan to use some ordinary locations such as streets and farmland right near my house, but possibly include some locations further afield like Brockholes and Fountains Abbey.​

How do you/your peer plan to edit, develop and refine the work that you/your peer produce over the course of this assignment?​

I plan to use Adobe Photoshop to adjust my images, using effects like contrast and vibrance to enhance the colours and lighting.​

What is the proposed output(s) of the project? Please detail:

@Kanaroli group

In another central myth, Odin discovered the knowledge of runes and delivered it to humankind. The very first Germanic alphabets were made up runes; these were pictographic symbols that worked as letters, with each rune standing for a different sound. Crucially, the runes also embodied certain cosmic powers. Thus, to know a rune meant knowing the cosmic power it symbolized, and knowing it meant being able to wield it.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

the frequency of different outcomes over repeated events (or "trials") is predictable.[note 1] For example, when throwing two dice, the outcome of any particular roll is unpredictable, but a sum of 7 will tend to occur twice as often as 4. In this view, randomness is not haphazardness; it is a measure of uncertainty of an outcome. Randomness applies to concepts of chance, probability, and information entropy.

The fields of mathematics, probability, and statistics use formal definitions of randomness. In statistics, a random variable is an assignment of a numerical value to each possible outcome of an event space. This association facilitates the identification and the calculation of probabilities of the events. Random variables can appear in random sequences. A random process is a sequence of random variables whose outcomes do not follow a deterministic pattern, but follow an evolution described by probability distributions. These and other constructs are extremely useful in probability theory and the various applications of randomness.

Randomness is most often used in statistics to signify well-defined statistical properties. Monte Carlo methods, which rely on random input (such as from random number generators or pseudorandom number generators), are important techniques in science, particularly in the field of computational science.[3] By analogy, quasi-Monte Carlo methods use quasi-random number generators.

Random selection, when narrowly associated with a simple random sample, is a method of selecting items (often called units) from a population where the probability of choosing a specific item is the proportion of those items in the population. For example, with a bowl containing just 10 red marbles and 90 blue marbles, a random selection mechanism would choose a red marble with probability 1/10. Note that a random selection mechanism that selected 10 marbles from this bowl would not necessarily result in 1 red and 9 blue. In situations where a population consists of items that are distinguishable, a random selection mechanism requires equal probabilities for any item to be chosen. That is, if the selection process is such that each member of a population, say research subjects, has the same probability of being chosen, then we can say the selection process is random.[2]

Deleted user

Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!

@Kanaroli group

Grace has a credit account with a limit of $3,000. She may use as much of the $3,000 as she needs, re-pay it and then use it again. This type of credit account is known as a __ account.

@emilyevewrites group

(Saw this and popping in lmao. This is just from a rp, and I will provide no outside context XD)

“No,” Farah groaned. “That’s not what that means.” Why did she have to be completely depleted when giving a history of the Otherworld? “We had wings in the past. Over time, transformation magic has been lost. And yes, I know Tinkerbell.” She hissed in momentary pain as she pushed away from the tree and tried to stand on her own. “Stars, do we have to do this now?”