forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

@vibesofeuphoria fastfood

Hey there [redacted], and thanks so much for your inquiry!

SR offers bulk sales of Common Good liquid hand soap, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, and laundry detergent, all at $.39 an ounce. Hand sanitizer is also available at $.42 an ounce.

Common Good products are made of plant-derived, toxin-free, biodegradable ingredients. https://www.commongoodandco.com/pages/ingredients

Bring your own reusable container, or we may have one available. Buy as much of any product you wish.

SR operates Zero Waste Refill Stations at all of their recycling events. They also offer them at various locations throughout the [redacted] area and [redacted county. Contact [redacted] to learn when and where the next Refill Station will be!

Do also keep in mind we will not be having any recycling events in August due to staffing issues. Our next recycling event will take place on the 17th of September at [redacted] Pagan Church, located at [redacted].

I hope this helps, and don't hesitate to reach back out to me with any further questions!

@squiddicus language

Me encanta el Obi-Wan de la segunda entrega, El Ataque de los Clones.

Simplemente no puedo con ese cabello, se ve hermoso, además creo que es donde más se le ve sonreír y ser un poco más abierto.

En la primera era el Padawan que pierde a su maestro y en la tercera es el general encargado de un ejército, demasiada responsabilidad. Cómo maestro de Anakin tiene responsabilidad también, pero es algo que ya esperaba sin embargo lo que vendría más adelante era algo que ignoraba y creo que aquí lo vemos antes de la tormenta. Me encanta.

Ademas cuando está todo mojado… Uff, perfecto.

@spacebluelily language

One day Silenus, the oldest of the satyrs who was now very weak, became lost in the vineyards of King Midas. Someone found him wandering helplessly about, barely able to walk, and brought him to the king. Long ago, Silenus had acted as nurse and teacher to the little wine-god, Bacchus. Now that Silenus had grown old, Bacchus, in turn, took care of him. So King Midas sent the man who found him to carry the satyr safely to Bacchus.

“Have you eaten at all?”
The words fall on deaf ears and I work on pulling the braid out of my hair almost absentmindedly, willing myself to ignore his voice. I love him but I hate it when he calls.
I love him, but.
A distance of about three days by light rail separates us. Sometimes I think that’s for the best. I want him, more than anything, to shut up. I want everyone and everything to stop and to leave me alone and to clean this damn house while they’re at it.
“Indy, you need to eat,” I hear him venture, though it sounds more like a question. Proverbial perpetuity, or something along those lines. He doesn’t know how to handle me. I don’t blame him.
A silence, thick in the air, fluttering about with the dust and quiet. He tries again. “Do you need groceries? I can have Gemini drive to the store for you. She mentioned she wanted to come visit you soon, anyway. Take a break from classes and all that.”
“Ezra, I’m okay.”

Dear editors,
Attached is my [poetry, short fiction] piece "[title]". I hope my work can find a home here in [name of lit mag]. This is a simultaneous submission, so I will contact you if I wish to have my work withdrawn. My fiction and poetry has appeared in (redacted), and I am currently an editor for (redacted) literary magazine. Thank you for your consideration.
Yours,