forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

@Kanaroli group

The poem, "The Soul Selects her own Society," has an iambic trimeter. The poem, "Because I could not stop for Death," has a switch between iambic trimeter and iambic tetrameter because it alternates from 3-4 lines. The poem, "Much Madness is Divinest Sense," has an iambic meter because it switches between 1-2 lines in the poem. In the poem, "Tell all the Truth but Tell it Slant," also has a switch between iambic trimeter and iambic tetrameter because it alternates between 3-4 lines.

Deleted user

Right now I am wrapped in three different jackets and am surviving off of sugar, caffeine and weed. I'm ready to fight god and either a.) die trying or b.) become him.

Deleted user

Hi, public service announcement: this is the legal guardian of this users page. They are a minor, they are using this site on their school computer, more appropriately, the school has the ability to see anything and everything posted so far. They will not be on notebook anymore and if you are not a classmate of theirs, i respectfully request you do not contact my child again.

@vibesofeuphoria fastfood

Bibliography
Hooks, Bell. Belonging: A Culture of Place. New York, NY: Routledge Publishers, 2009. 201.
Kimmerer, Robin Wall. Braiding Sweetgrass. Minneapolis, MN: Milkweed Editions, 2013.
Leopold, Aldo. A Sand County Almanac. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1989.
129-130.
Thoreau, Henry David. Walking. Thomaston, ME: Tilbury House Publishers, 2017. 83

Deleted user

Zachary Taylor becomes president, then literally dies immediately :/ fkn weak ass b*tsch

Hey [redacted],

I vote yes on the budgeting proposal, though I might be a bit biased, haha. Funding for the CE department last year was $231,663.52 because we upgraded our desktops and switched out systems. CC [redacted] for receipts since she has the folder. I don't think [redacted] is out of quarantine yet but she does have shares so make sure you get her vote. I shall plead to the corporate budgeting gods to give us permission to move offices upstairs this year or at least fix the circuit so we have heat. It snowed this morning and trust me we felt it lol.

I head back up to [redacted] next week but my last day in-office (not remote) is today so make sure [redacted] and [redacted] are able to login to [redacted] before I clock out because I swear to god if I have to drive back to this building one more time, haha!

I'm leaving a copy of this email in the group drive for public record since I technically cast a vote here.

Thanks,

Hey there [redacted], and thanks for reaching out!

It looks as though your facemasks are currently being sewn in our production queue. We are a small team and nearly everything we sell is handmade by our talented makers here in [redacted]. We are working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible without shortchanging on quality. Thank you for being a [redacted] customer, and we promise your order will be worth the wait!

The rise of the Omicron Variant of COVID-19 has had a significant impact on how many PPE orders we've received in and around the Holidays and as such, wait times have also been impacted. We deeply apologise for the wait, and if it becomes necessary to cancel the order, while we'd be sad to see you go, we can refund you your purchase amount and get you squared away.

I definitely understand the urgency to receive your masks. I hope you and yours are keeping safe and we're hard at work getting those masks out to you as soon as possible. I can guarantee that your order will ship the same day it is sewn and you will receive an email with tracking details the moment that happens.

Hope this helps!
Ari [redacted]
They/Them/Theirs

Deleted user

I don't see anything wrong with the lights or stages
I even love it when the crowd gets loud singing out God's praises
But every now and then it can get a little complicated
So I remember when I was in that old church basement, singing
Hallelujah is all I need
When I think of Your goodness and Your love for me
Oh, the joy of my salvation
Is coming back to me
It's just an old hallelujah with a new melody
And I'm singing
Oh-oh, oh-oh (yeah)
Oh-oh, oh-oh, yeah
We got together every Wednesday night, about thirty teenagers
My friend Josh bought a cheap guitar and barely knew how to play it
He wasn't putting on a show
Wasn't well known, wasn't trying to be famous
But we sure touched heaven in that old church basement
Hallelujah is all I need
Is coming back to me
And I'm singing
Oh-oh, yeah, yeah, oh-oh
Find me singing
Oh-oh, oh-oh (oh-oh)
Oh-oh (feels so good), oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me
And I once was blind but now I can see
Oh, over the mountains and the sea, Your river runs with love for me
Oh, shout to the Lord all the earth, let us sing
Hallelujah is all I need
Is coming back to me
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh (new melody)
Oh-oh, oh-oh (Halle to Yahweh)
Oh-oh, oh-oh
Halle to Yahweh (sing it your way)
Halle to Yahweh (it's what the heavens are declaring)
(It's what the heavens are declaring)
Halle to Yahweh (so we will respond)
(We will respond, say Halle)
Halle to Yahweh (worthy, worthy, worthy)
(Worthy, worthy, worthy)
Halle to Yahweh (no greater name, no greater name)
(No greater name, say Halle)
(Sing it your way)
(Sing it your way, sing it your way)
(Sing, Halle to Yahweh)
Halle to Yahweh (something happens when we praise)
Halle to Yahweh (so we didn't know, we didn't know)
Halle to Yahweh (worthy is the Lamb)
Halle to Yahweh (to receive glory)
Halle to Yahweh (power, dominion)
Halle to Yahweh (power)
Oh, glory, Hallelujah
Worthy to receive glory, honor, dominion and power
And hallelujah is all I need
It's coming back to me
It's the same hallelujah that the elders sing