forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

Deleted user

Can clover mites bite humans?
Though they do not bite or cause health-related problems, clover mites can be a nuisance. If smashed when they crawl over carpets and drapery, the mites leave a red stain.

@Tidermelon group

Ikx’sraff, the Fast Paws Pokémon — — -
Type: Normal
Abilities: Quick Feet, Speed Boost, Reckless (HA)
HP: 70
Atk: 90
Def: 60
SpA: 90
SpD: 60
Spe: 160
BST: 530
Likely tier: OU
Moveset: General utility, general Normal-type moves, pivot and priority moves, some Dark-, Grass- and Ground-type moves, the Fang-moves, general strong physical attacking moves, some IoA tutor moves (Terrain Pulse, Skitter Smack, Lash Out), most speed-related moves

Dex entries: “The fastest mammalian Pokémon in the world, Ikx’sraff runs at blisteringly high speed to take down its prey.” / “It’s so fast, most onlookers see nothing but a blur as it runs by. It can’t maintain that speed for long, however.”

Why it’s used: Are you kidding me, it’s THAT fast and has Speed Boost, Quick Feet, and Electro Ball, why the heck wouldn’t it be used.

Flaws: Weak to priority, bad defenses, average offenses, horrible offensive typing, okay defensive typing, somewhat outclassed by Regieleki

OU screens lead set
Vincent (Ikx’sraff) (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Light Screen
  • Reflect
  • U-Turn
  • Return

OU revenge killer set
Vincent (Ikx’sraff) (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Electro Ball
  • Protect
  • Ice Beam
  • Hyper Beam

OU physical wallbreaker set
Vincent (Ikx’sraff) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Double-Edge
  • Wild Charge
  • Flare Blitz
  • Crunch

VGC21 screens lead set
Vincent (Ikx’sraff) (M) @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Light Screen
  • Reflect
  • U-Turn
  • Extreme Speed

@EtherealDreamer

The wind blew softly, as Ranboo looked towards Tubbo; the shorter boy had his bangs flowing into his eyes slightly, his features sharp and defined in the sunlight. His short, yet elegant fingers brushing the hair out of his eyes. A faint noise, possibly white noise was happening in Ranboo's ears, he snapped back into reality, without realising he had zoned out.

"Do you think I could fly higher this time?" Tubbo said faintly, his voice seeming to mix in with the soft breeze. Ranboo jumped a little at Tubbo addressing him.

"I think you could…if you try hard enough" Ranboo responded, just as faintly. He had a terrible headache; something that had been happening a lot lately, he would be in the middle of doing something, daily tasks such as crafting something or writing and his temples would erupt into pain, forcing him to close his eyes, and images, possibly daydreams, whatever it was it usually involved Tubbo, with tiny horns sprouting from his hairline and small goat like ears.

"that sounds rather plain and simple doesn't it? like something all Americans say." Tubbo said, a small smile sprouting on his freckled face.

"most Americans do say something along those lines, yes" Ranboo said in response
"but I really do believe you can do it, if you try hard enough…maybe I could cheer you on, boost your self confidence?" he suggested, with a quirk of his eyebrow.