forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

@delusabie

Kei was born in the red-light district of Tokyo. Her mother was a prostitute, her father was unknown. She quickly became self-sufficient after many weeknights spent alone at home, and used her quirk to quench her boredom by falling asleep for more hours. However, it didn’t seem to work, and so she would use it on classmates at her school whenever they annoyed her. The teachers couldn’t prove anything because children fall asleep in class all the time, but she kept getting detentions. She learned how to fight by challenging other kids after school, and she would lose a lot in the beginning because she was so sickly and frail as a kid, but she learned to rely on her mind, not her body or her quirk, to win. In middle school, her mother brought in less and less money because she was getting older, so Kei took up a part-time job as a cashier at an antique store. Her grades were slipping, but she would still pick fights, and win every time now. She was known as a delinquent by her teachers. One day, a robber came into the store and told her to give him all the money she had, or he’d shoot her. As he walked over, she noticed that he was limping a little in his left leg, and she swept it out from under him, ducking to avoid the bullets. She kicked aside the gun and grabbed a sword from the wall, pointing it at his throat. When the heroes came, they lectured her about “vigilante action”, and about the sword she used being damaged, so she got to keep it and its matching one. Even though the robber was clearly an amateur, Kei was still shocked at how easy it was to take him down, and decided she would become a hero if she could fight more people like this. She began studying harder to get into a good hero school, and stopped picking fights. When she turned 15 and she could now use her quirk as a job, she began using it at a late-night “daycare” for the children of prostitutes, so she could train her body until their moms came back. She would spent 3-4 hours studying in the day, and 6-7 hours training in the night. Her mother, noticing her daughter’s change in attitude and grades (she started acting like a model student and continued that habit even at Sekiryuu lol), decided she would change as well and found a decent paying job as a cook, so Kei used the money from her part-time job to fix up the swords. (They kinda sucked and were really dented, but they were the only weapons she owned, so over time, she got used to them until they felt like part of her own body.) She got into Sekiryuu by the skin of her teeth, and that is where her story begins.

@Kanaroli group

© Instagram. Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Este mensaje se ha enviado a [email protected] y está dirigido a sailor.moon.3456. ¿No es tu cuenta? Elimina tu correo electrónico de esta cuenta.

@JustALostM book

Lincoln stood in the back of the crowd. He didn't really want to have a 'chat' with the queen. Lincoln Was starring down the food table, not concentrating on anything else. He walked towards the food table, not realizing that the queen was quite close to it. He walked over and took a cookie. Lincoln bit into it with satisfaction. A small sweet snack that was yummy, just what he needed. After he finished eating the cookie he started to move towards the spot that he was standing at before. Suddenly He tripped over someone's leg and went flying into the queen.
Lincoln's vision was a bit hazy from the fall so he still didn't realize that he had bumped into the queen. Once he got up he looked at the queen and his eye widened the second he saw her. Oh no…I've done it… He hissed under his breath. "I- Um..I-" Lincoln stuttered. "I'm sorry your majesty…" Lincoln stretched out his hand to help her get up. People in the hall were all quiet. Crap…One way to embarrass myself…But I've embarrassed the queen… He hissed to himself.