forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

Deleted user

Now Kino reached into a secret place somewhere under his blanket. He brought out a
paper folded many times. Crease by crease he unfolded it, until at last there came to view
eight small misshapen seed pearls, as ugly and gray as little ulcers, flattened and almost
valueless.

@requiemisback language

"do ydou ever just look ait teht idiots nion theris planet and go 'damn wat teht fuck bro'"
"I- I do, but like… what the fuck is up with that English? Is it even English at this point???"

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

A world where a species of humans was discovered that evolved near identical to our own- except for their height. At a mere few inches tall, this new species has been deemed too helpless by the general population, thus to be treated as pets needing constant protection.
People who have “service tinies” instead of therapy dogs/other animals. They keep the tiny with them all the time, and they help the giant calm down from panic attacks, detect medical problems, help with physical disabilities, all kinds of stuff. Just… tinies helping people as their job. For example, a blind person always has a tiny on their shoulder who help them locate themselves when they move around or to retrieve objects for them; a person who would use a tiny as a fidget item (either gently or not) to calm themselves in stressful situation, or to have their hands occupy while they concentrate on something else; tinies with some kind of simplified therapist formation that would be frowned upon bc doesn't replace a real therapy session but still preferred by some people that don't want to go to or can't afford a therapist

Person A wasn't expecting to find themself in the Tiny section of the pet store, but there they were. They also weren't expecting to find one of the tinies (Person B) had a shock collar to 'deal with behavioral problems,' and had been in and out of the shop for the past six months. Least of all, they didn't expect themselves to be buying the tiny.

@saor_illust school

(oop, it's my new bb venatrix for a discord rp)