forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

(Oh I thought this was a fucking art thread I made and I was so confused @Bananapudding_is_extremely_stressed)

Deleted user

(Oh I thought this was a fucking art thread I made and I was so confused @Bananapudding_is_extremely_stressed)

deadass? XD

ok

i’m a gen z and I don’t even know what that means but yes

@croccin-champagne

So, I’ve never been one to really ask for donations and things, because I’ve never needed them, but this is sort of a pressing situation. My great grandmother is dying. And it’s hitting my family hard, both emotionally and financially, and I would really really appreciate if any of you could spare a couple of dollars, or at the very least a reblog to get this out there. Thank you all, blessed be

@saor_illust school

(Aw, I'm sorry Croc. Illness in a family is a very hard thing to deal with. Experienced it before. also that's as much as I'll talk about that eventHope things get better soon.)

@croccin-champagne

((Thanks dude, it's appreciated. Things aren't really going to get better, because it's honestly her time to go, but she wont be in pain anymore, which will make things easier on her and everyone else too))

@Kanaroli group

Health Related Fitness

Skill Related Fitness

Cardiovascular Fitness

Muscular Strength

Muscular Endurence

Flexibility

Body Composition

Testosterone