forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@croccin-champagne

Deleted user

Name: Jackson "Jackie" Kamryn Oliver
Sexuality: Gay, out to his parents
Appearance: Dark brown hair that was as curly as a bush, that also liked to stick out all over the place when it is humid. Pretty long, hasn't been cut in a while and he doesn't seem to mind. Overall very soft and downy. He has a rather broad set of cheeks with rather small, dark eyes that sparkled. He has an unimpressive chin and is about 5'11. A rather plumpy boi.
Style: He loves himself a flannel. He will wear mostly flannels and jeans with a band t-shirt or video game tee. Never anything vibrant unless it has to do with school spirit. Also wears a lot of school band t-shirts with shorts in the summertime.
Personality: Extremely passionate and willing to do anything. Always smiling and happy to put a smile on another person's face. Loves his friends and likes socializing. Yet he doesn't know when enough is enough. He understands but refuses social cues to leave people alone if they are upset or sad. Can get relatively serious or quiet if he needs to, but doesn't like to.
Likes: Any type of weather, even the hotter days (apart from one), band, RPGs, busy, bustling places.
Dislikes: Houses that are too cold (weird, I know), humidity, sticky things, being alone.
Background: He doesn't have the most interesting of backgrounds. He was born in a middle class family and he lives in a nice townhouse with his own bedroom. Has only one sister and she's year younger than him. Came out to his parents on coming out day, which also happened to be his birthday.
Other: Plays the baritone (typical)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

LEVI: [In the process of standing back up. Lets out a small groan more out annoyance than pain.] "Yeah, I'm fine."

SAM: [Attempting to stand up, but gets a pang of sharp pain.] "One of my legs is pinned under this shelving unit!"

LEVI: [Making his way towards Sam, and bends down to lift the unit off of him. Trying to lift it with Sam's help, but still has to have some more help.] "Could you lend a hand or two, Harriet?"

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Deleted user

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anyways.

Deleted user

Ава, Кэмерон есть что тебе сказать.

@croccin-champagne

Tess, recording on her phone as she walks into the practice area(or whatever that’s called): Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to H-h-h-h-hell!

Ryhdar, holding up a waterbottle to Markus like it’s a microphone: How do you keep your pants up while playing, it’s incredible
Markus, after a slightly uncomfortable pause: Belt
I’m well aware that that is not how playing any sport, or even practicing for a sport, works. But it’s midnight as I’m writing this and I made myself laugh while picturing it

“Kevin-Kevin watch the light-watch the light dude” but Osora as Kevin, Tess or Rhydar filming, and Markus getting attacked. The pillow is likely stuffed with a textbook or two.

The cup song vine but as a challenge between the team.

That one where the kid in the trashcan does the cool trick on the two skateboards, Osora being the one in the trashcan.

Lily, once again coming back to the dorm at an ungodly hour of the night, this time with a chicken hidden in her jacket.